Michael Jackson Died

hes the most famous person in the world

X2 on that!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

im still sitting here not believing it. when i was a kid he was my idol lol

I'm still in shock. I still cant believe he's gone. His music really touched people out there. I cant believe he's really gone. I'm not a a hard fan but this passing of Michael Jackson has really got to me. I keep thinking it over and over saying to myself is he really gone.

R.I.P "King of Pop" Michael Jackson

A True Legend

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

somewhat sad to see him go, but he died in my eyes in the early 90s late 80s

he turned in to something else after that

RIP

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I heard his personal doctor drugged him and he died from a drug induced heart attack. Anyone know what's up with that?

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

RIP.

my dad knew him back when he was doing the bad tour. said he was a cool guy. but x2 on the dying in the late 80's early 90's. he def. wasnt the same person after them.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Micheal Jackson died since he was 99% Plastic he is going to be melted down and cast into legos so the kids can play with him for a change.

Thats not the exact joke, but that joke started floating around about 2-3 hours after he died, which in a way is funny but still pretty messed up considering the man died, a few hours prior.

I was a bit of a MJ fan, I had probably about 10-15 of his songs on my Ipod, he will be missed.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Micheal Jackson died since he was 99% Plastic he is going to be melted down and cast into legos so the kids can play with him for a change.

Thats not the exact joke, but that joke started floating around about 2-3 hours after he died, which in a way is funny but still pretty messed up considering the man died, a few hours prior.

Yeah, I got that joke in a text around 10 o'clock Thursday night from one of my friends. I also got "Michael Jackson died of food poisoning last Thursday. He apparently likes to eat 8 year old wieners." I got that joke Friday morning. I'm a funny guy and think humor is the best way to get over anything tragic, but this shit is kindof sick. The day of?! Giveme a break. Atleast wait a week.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

This is sort of offtopic but what is that Halloween movie that Michael Jackson started in

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Archived