kirill007 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 gimme some pic's Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Charger Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Mate first up, what can I say? I can't say anything. This is an incredible system, absolutely off the charts. Secondly, when you see a build, you usually think "Oh, this guy can work the wood" or "This guy knows his glass" somebody's usually pretty good at a particular thing. On the other hand, this build, at first I was like "This guy knows his wood, sweet, he can weld too....." The further I went I just found myself not being able to express how great something like this is in words, you have great skills in almost everything, wood, metal, glass, painting, wiring, trimming EVERYTHING Having built something similar (But in no way as big, or as clean as yours!!) I can definitely appreciate the build for the quality of its workmanship and attention to detail. Not any part of this has had a corner cut or messed, looks great from start to finish and every panel you've touched. I didn't think I'd build a system again, but looking at this you've changed my mind, might try it again some day. Can't wait to see this finished mate, one of the best builds I've ever seen around Mike Australia Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Decaf Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 So.. who wants more pics? And.. What do I get in return? im getting blue balls sir... no teasing
PULS8 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 all l can say is you are gifted current SQ car: 98 holden combo jvc usb headunit 4 prv audio bullet tweeters 8 prv audio neo 8" 16 obsidian audio v2 12" woofers 8 crescendo bc2000d 10 120 a/h Schneider agm batts Mechman SMD 350 amp H/O alternator (dual alt setup) All Shok industries cables ..... pretty soft really
IH8PunkRok Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 i want more pics this thing is absolutely perfect -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
eliassami5 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 by far one of the sickest builds on SMD in a while, absolutely mind blowing job man, honestly. Going through this thread and looking through all the pics makes you think that everything went smoothly and quickly but im sure you had troubles all along the way, and just little things like the LED pods and etc. probably took hours and hours to complete. You have some real dedication and you are verrry patient, for building this thing almost entirely by yourself and for taking pictures and documenting everything along the way. 91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep Just Empty Every Pocket 96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x [sPL_4_U] HiFonics - Alpine Pioneer - Clarion Infinity - Kicker KnuKonceptz
eddhick Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 just curious, is this build finished up already? seems like it may be. I know you guys are further along than the thread shows ;-) I'm 99.9% sure that this build is all finished and up +running.. It's going to be unveiled this Saturday at a U.K car audio meet called T17 iv'e heard. I can't wait to see it anyway.. Its just on another level.. Especially for something built in the UK anyway!! Team DC '76 Chevy Blazer Youtube Vids
BITLD Posted July 15, 2009 Author Report Posted July 15, 2009 Thanks for all the kind words! OK as some of you are getting cold turkey without your fix of pics.. here's the next batch. Installing 14 amps, 10 batterys.. ton of wiring in the remaining space.... I'll let the pics tell the story! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted July 15, 2009 Author Report Posted July 15, 2009 We have a vast range of fusing options in our Knukonceptz catalog.. But this time around with the space constraints I had to make something more practical.. Some ally stock and onto the drill press! Wasn't so bad tapping these as it was the sub rings! www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
BITLD Posted July 15, 2009 Author Report Posted July 15, 2009 www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.