Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 Hey BITLD, what kind of suspension upgrades did you do to the astro? That's what I was wondering too. Those seats are SWEET. The interior is done PERFECTLY. Beautiful doors, the box finish- door finish- and dash play perfectly together. I guess what I am trying to say is it is definitely custom, but isn't overdone. Hands down, the cleanest sickest build I have seen. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
2loud4uboyz Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 Videos please please please please http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
ficaraudio789 Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 Videos please please please please http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif x1000,0000,0000 lol im dying to see videos of this van it looks like it will be a mean nasty http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW! "I talk shit from the safety of my house"
fearof85 Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 The hairtrick isn't gonna blow hair, it's gonna rip it out of their scalp. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif then Drew Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 24, 2009 Report Posted July 24, 2009 The hairtrick isn't gonna blow hair, it's gonna rip it out of their scalp. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif then Drew "MY EYE JUST POPPED OUT V.2.0"....(Not a fake/glass eye...ouch)Holy shit dude. I wanna be that van when I grow up. Or at least build something 1/2 as nice. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Pioneer~Saturn Posted July 24, 2009 Report Posted July 24, 2009 This is disgusting, absolutely sick work. Well done! Team Tupperware <First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .66712.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : ) "stfu about scores and float $hit..."
basshead4life Posted July 24, 2009 Report Posted July 24, 2009 "MY EYE JUST POPPED OUT V.2.0"....(Not a fake/glass eye...ouch) Holy shit dude. I wanna be that van when I grow up. Or at least build something 1/2 as nice. man id be happy if i could build something 1/1000 as nice. EDIT: spelling Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
jmanjr82 Posted July 24, 2009 Report Posted July 24, 2009 You Sir are an audio artist, you have created an AUDIO MASTER PIECE!! It took me a day off (the full day) in iraq (slow bs connection) to see this whole thread pics and all and I must say IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!! VIDS ASAP PLEASE!
SundownTL3.2 Posted July 24, 2009 Report Posted July 24, 2009 You Sir are an audio artist, you have created an AUDIO MASTER PIECE!! It took me a day off (the full day) in iraq (slow bs connection) to see this whole thread pics and all and I must say IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!! VIDS ASAP PLEASE! i agree! this build is absolutely amazing! never seen such a great build 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
chuwi_panama Posted July 24, 2009 Report Posted July 24, 2009 :clapping: amaizing job but we need videos!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.