Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

thats a insanely bad ass build...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Posted

Where are the vids... He has been teasing us for too long..

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

Posted

Wow . . . I have been in this crazy business since the 80s and I have to tell you this build really impressed me! I just spent an hour looking through all 26 pages of this thread - incredible workmanship. Builds like this inspire me to come up with something fresh for my own vehicles!

If you just showed up here on the last page of the thread, then you owe it to yourself to start over at page 1. Grab a cup of coffee or your favorite energy drink and enjoy. I guarantee you'll pick up a trick or two . . . I know I did!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Is there any video's of this thing btw ?

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1247 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...