Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

I could set that video on repeat for a whole day and never get tired of watching :D Left a comment for you on youtube btw. Guess decaf made some of the songs you played? He make good tunez even better :D

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Posted
Wow, I haven't seen you post in a long time.

And this build is awesome. I want one of my own and am planning it out. This one has been an inspiration to me. Hopefully my work, when it's done, will be 1/4 as good.

I'm still here everyday, just don't post quite as much as I used to. Busy, busy, busy.

I want to see some sexy hair move in that monster. And numbers!

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

any COMP. vids or numbers???

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Posted

dude thats amazing. props :D

----

1999 Ford Expedition XLT

Alpine iDA-x100

Alpine Type S 5x7's x4

Kicker OSKS13 1/2" Tweets

Kicker 08ZX350.4

----

Alpine 1242D x2

Hifonics BXi 1610D

1/0 Knu

1/0 Big 3

Yellow Top Up Front

Daily Driver

Posted

come on with some TL #'s.

been waiting for months

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1487 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...