Watch the bass Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 Monday: chest/tri's Tuesday: back/bi's Wednesday: legs Thursday: core (including deadlifts, twisting, abs, obliques, lower back, seratus) Friday: shoulders/arms(bi, tri, forearms) Saturday: cardio Sunday: rest Happen to have a list of workouts to help work all the muscle groups for each? And how many sets of reps should I do? I've currently been doing 3 sets of 8 reps with the last rep putting me almost at failure each time. I also have no way to do pull-ups either, unfortunately. Here a link to a bodybuilding-forum and learn to use google. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
nautical7 Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 Here a link to a bodybuilding-forum and learn to use google. This is a topic on bodybuilding, right? Thought so. I've read many sites but they all recommend there way to do things which is why I'm asking here so I don't have to sign up anywhere else and can get these guys' opinions. But if you don't want to discuss and feel like bein an ass then don't reply, it's that easy. Thanks.
blownengine Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 Bodybuilding.com is a great place. Thats where I got my routine. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Superjay Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 my routine works for me. It won't work for Orionstang. he and I share a lot of the same opinions and basics, but we're different people and we MUSt work differently. That's all that's being said...find what works for you. I gave you a spread so your body can recover properly...your individual routines are for your body Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Watch the bass Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 Here a link to a bodybuilding-forum and learn to use google. This is a topic on bodybuilding, right? Thought so. I've read many sites but they all recommend there way to do things which is why I'm asking here so I don't have to sign up anywhere else and can get these guys' opinions. But if you don't want to discuss and feel like bein an ass then don't reply, it's that easy. Thanks. You havent to sign up to read in a forum, everathing you asked is tjhere tp read. And a link to bodybuildingforumis still in this thread. That is why i know that you are the behind, who didn´t read. Use the forum dont spam it!. Cheers "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
OrionStang Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 Woke up to this today; Funny thing is it doesn't hurt too much, just limited ROM. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
310_cutty Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 Shit looks bad bro, Got this from lifting?
Siete_Cinqo Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 Damn! Shits looks like bad blood flow bro.... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Superjay Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 what did you do, Ken? what the hell did you do? Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 Thats the same side I hurt a few weeks ago. Did my bench workout on Tuesday, had the usual soreness. Woke up this morning real stiff and looked in the mirror like wtf? I'll leave it alone for a couple days and see what happens, it doesn't hurt, just sore. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.