Jump to content

Weightlifting/ Workout


Recommended Posts

Posted

Weighed in again this morning, 267.2. I haven't seen 260's since I got injured. In just over a month I have lost 28 lbs, without even trying. Gonna do a hard cut for about 6 weeks, then hit an extreme strength cycle the week after CES.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Weighed in again this morning, 267.2. I haven't seen 260's since I got injured. In just over a month I have lost 28 lbs, without even trying. Gonna do a hard cut for about 6 weeks, then hit an extreme strength cycle the week after CES.

Good, now I might get decent MPG on the way to vegas and back if you loose enough weight..... lol JK. Tubby is turning into skinny very quickly. Have fun, and good luck with the rest of the weight loss.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Need some advice about something....the last month or so, I have 0 motivation to go to the gym. Partially because I am wrecked at the end of the day from work, and I also started hurting (not soar, but actually painful) mixing the gym and my job.

I am an autoglass tech (nice way to say I change your windshield) and it involves a good deal of strength intermittently throughout the day. a lot of guys from this job end up getting surgery for torn rotator cuff or back injuries, (shoulder injuries from cutting the glass out; lot of pulling and pushing involved and back injuries from trying to balance a 25-40lb. shield by yourself)

problem is, I got my anger out at the gym. working out was my release. now Ive become very short tempered, but too tired to do anything about it. I never want to take those caffeine infested powders to amp myself up...Ive always had enough anger/motivation to go, but now Im at a loss. I still refuse to take shit like Jacked or Superpump as I still believe its an early heart attack waiting to happen, but anyone have other ideas?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Like OrionStang said, at 17 this is the best window to start weights, I can attest to this, since I turned 17 in october I decided to get inshape and then ripped (more or less). I had weighed about 175-180 daily and majority was body fat,(sorry i cant read everything posted so im assuming someone else hasnt said this yet) I researched the best ways and supplements to get this goal, what I found were some mind-blowing facts, majority of supplements you hear about are either A.) Completely Overrated, or B.) Very unhealthy in some way. I did research to see if any supplement seemed to be major problem free, and the only one I could find was Vitasport's: Mass Fuzion, and man did it work wonders for me!! My first half f the goal was to lose the weight, and the Mass Fuzion k-akg3 helped me very much with this because it gave me a huge energy boost to do cardio longer and do lights weights longer. In 2 months I'm down 35 lbs with about 9% body fat, way more lean muscle, and for the past 2 weeks I've been going and transitioning into the getting big part, and now I take the Fuzion k-akg3 as a pre-workout (best one out there IMO, comparable to jack3d but jack3d has some negative side effects) and do very extreme weights to total failure, then immediately afterwards capitalize on the anabolic window and take the Mass Fuzion post-workout powder with protein (whey) mixed in, it really helps me because it is basically very heavy carbs that allow quick absorption into muscles that dont turn to water weight like creatine and it also has kre-alkaylne which is NOT harmful unlike creatine which makes creatinine that damages the kidneys/liver. It has helped me increase every aspect very much, especially arms, I work mostly arms all day because I fell like I can go longest on those, legs too! increased dead-lift from 225 to 300lbs in 2 and 1/2 weeks.... As far as weights I would say dont take supps unless you need them, but in an older person it is much more necessary because of lower testosterone production to increase muscle. I only recommend Mass Fuzion because it is both proven to be safe, noticeably effective, and not ridiculously expensive. I would look and check the reviews here (along with your own research for health reasons)--> http://supplementreviews.com/top-rated.php I also saw earlier about multiple trips to the gym a day, I would advise against this if doing heavy lifting, as the ripping and tearing of muscles usually requires a day of rest before being at their best capacity again, and remember soreness means its working, if you're not sore, you need some more weight on it... and to all of you who want to bench real big out there but don't really know aton about weight lifting,please advise, a football player at my school recently seriously injured his back and shoulders because of improper form! READ THIS TO LEARN THE RIGHT FORM -> http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?15581-The-Bench-Press

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Hey guys i might as well post in here. Well im 17 an ive been into weights since i was 15 mostly because of football but these last couple of months ive neen hittin the gym hard.

Right now im 5' 11" 225 and ive really only worker on my upper body because of a knee injury last year but been trying to get the core workout strengths up. I can bench 265 deadlift only 345 and i havent even squated too much but i did some leg press which is way easier but i did 750 all of those are 1 rep max.

My one month from now goals are to bench 315 deadlift 400-450 and get get my lazy ass to squat some damn weight.

I use some supplements too i take a pre-workout called jack3d (best stuff imo) and after the gym i take the optimum nutrition

%100 whey and ON creatine monohydrate and ON casien. Ive tried a lot of different pre workouts and jack3d works the best for me and the proteins are good there pretty cheap and ive been getting results. I get eveeything from bodybuilding com used to go to GNC but realized how much cheaper it is online.

I will come back in about a month to update you guys on my goals and hppefully ill do better than i hoped!

lol GNC tried to sell me that ForceFactor NO BS for like $80 for 4lb or something, orangejuice contains more nictric oxide than those NO supps, hope your results come out as planned, I basically have similar goals, but im at 5'10" and 140 after dropping all my weight, same gaol but over a much longer period...and so you know if you stop the creatine it could quickly turn into water weights and really bloat you for weeks and long term effects are very serious, ever thought about cycling off onto kre-alkalyn?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Need some advice about something....the last month or so, I have 0 motivation to go to the gym. Partially because I am wrecked at the end of the day from work, and I also started hurting (not soar, but actually painful) mixing the gym and my job.

I am an autoglass tech (nice way to say I change your windshield) and it involves a good deal of strength intermittently throughout the day. a lot of guys from this job end up getting surgery for torn rotator cuff or back injuries, (shoulder injuries from cutting the glass out; lot of pulling and pushing involved and back injuries from trying to balance a 25-40lb. shield by yourself)

problem is, I got my anger out at the gym. working out was my release. now Ive become very short tempered, but too tired to do anything about it. I never want to take those caffeine infested powders to amp myself up...Ive always had enough anger/motivation to go, but now Im at a loss. I still refuse to take shit like Jacked or Superpump as I still believe its an early heart attack waiting to happen, but anyone have other ideas?

Doing exercises that strengthen your back and shoulders will help prevent the injuries you mentioned. I think what you need to do is wake up early, have a banana and a cup of coffee and hit the gym first thing. Thats what I am starting since I got a UPS delivery job. I start between 10am and 1pm and don't get off until 8-830 at night. Its a hard transition, but you'll get your workouts in and it will kind of wake you up for the day.

Jacked or Superpump won't cause an early heart attack unless you take way more than you are supposed to. Even half a serving will give you that little 'bump' in itensity and focus. I recomend Hemo Rage Black(not the concentrate), a little goes a long way. 1 scoop and i'm good to go. With Superpump and NO Xplode, I was taking up to 4 scoops preworkout, but Hemo is the real deal.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

And I agree totally with dwn4bassalan about switching from creatine to kre-alkaline. Less liver toxicity(zero actually), little or no water bloat, and less injury risk from dehydration. And you don't have to pre-load kre-alk like creatine.

I want clarify though, creatine does not "turn into" water weight. It draws water into the muscle cells, expanding them and increasing contractile strength. By doing this, it dehydrates other parts of the body, which is why you have to drink so much more water while taking creatine. There is a lot of good about creatine, but kre-alkiline does the same thing without the sides.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

For you guys who buy post-workout shake mix, what do you recommend that GNC carries? I'm almost out of what I take but GNC doesn't carry it anymore and I figured I would just see what everyone uses. I'm currently trying to gain weight (only 5'10 at 176 lbs) and would like to be at 185-190 before cutting. Or should I go for a pre-workout mix instead?

Edit: Here's what I currently have.

8hpc3g.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 634 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...