shogen Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 Yea I've never used it. Not something I need. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
OrionStang Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 All your body needs is the basic components of nutrition. Vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. You my need Test as you get older, but thats for your doctor to decide. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
bre2ts Posted January 30, 2012 Report Posted January 30, 2012 passed my PT test today, can focus more on my build again instead of running all the damn time Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
barney91 Posted January 30, 2012 Report Posted January 30, 2012 As we all are, I'm trying to get fit this year I really dont want to cruise thru 76 pages of stuff, so here's my question... any of you guys use a good test-booster? legal of course!!!! if this has been discussed, please post a link. THANKS!!! I use vitrex, its made by nutrex im on my second bottle and so far i love it Vitrix is the correct spelling and it seems fairly popular as its not the first time I've heard it recommended. Waste of money. Sorry for the spelling it wrong And for some it might be a waste of money. For some reason ive always felt i had low test, i read that high body fat reduces test levels and ive always been a big kid which why i take vitrix Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Dwn4BassAlan Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 As we all are, I'm trying to get fit this year I really dont want to cruise thru 76 pages of stuff, so here's my question... any of you guys use a good test-booster? legal of course!!!! if this has been discussed, please post a link. THANKS!!! I use vitrex, its made by nutrex im on my second bottle and so far i love it Vitrix is the correct spelling and it seems fairly popular as its not the first time I've heard it recommended. Waste of money. Agreed, see alot of mixed reviews. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Well, the small amount it raises T levels, is probably not noticeable. It could be in your head. You want to raise T naturally, eat a clean diet, avoiding fried foods and include red meat once a day. Barney, I'm fat, but i'm in shape. Yes you can be both. Eat right and work out every day, you'll be fine. If you really think your T is low, get a simple blood test from your doctor and get a prescription if it low enough. TRT will do wonders if your levels are below normal. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
barney91 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Well, the small amount it raises T levels, is probably not noticeable. It could be in your head. You want to raise T naturally, eat a clean diet, avoiding fried foods and include red meat once a day. Barney, I'm fat, but i'm in shape. Yes you can be both. Eat right and work out every day, you'll be fine. If you really think your T is low, get a simple blood test from your doctor and get a prescription if it low enough. TRT will do wonders if your levels are below normal. i know what you mean about fat but in shape because most power lifters are like that but when i said i was a big kid, i meant 280lbs and couldnt do a push up. Alpine 9884 RF T2 comp set up front The Epicenter 2x RF T10001bd 2x Sundown sa-15 t-line Big 3 Smd DD-1
Craig28 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Don't know how it could be water when I'm drinking wayyyy more than I used to. Over a gallon a day. thats how you lose a lot of water weight. when you dont drink water your body retains most of the water you take in. when you drink a shit load of water it doesnt need to hold all of it that it used to to function properly. TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
BassHead1990 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 whats your guys view on Celltech? i was reading up on it but isn't it mainly water weight. (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
OldsBoomer Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Im at 185 for 6 reps im looking to be able to rep 200 4 times for 2 sets so im getting there the mass I want isn't showing up much yet. Its only been a month so I will give it about 2 more months and hopefully ill hit a weight of 150-153. Im tired of a being small but strong I want both lol Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.