CaPRiCEx383 Posted September 7, 2012 Report Posted September 7, 2012 Nice. My problem is on the quality of food i eat, I mean i have a mexican mom. LOL. Shit theres a restaraunt at my house 24/7. Food i can control, It's the snacks that i go crazy with, Mostly chips and soda. Not gonna lie, Regularly i will kill a bag of chips in one sitting. Not the $1 bag. The $4 ones. LOL. Then sometimes i can go a week or two eating good, working out spot on, and all of a sudden, BOOM hamburger and fries sparks the fatass in me and i overeat. Wakeup next day feeling like a total pig, energy is lost and what do you know, No WORKOUT. Take this as an example, i was supposed to workout Mon, Wed, Fri. This week. I haven't done shit. I can feel myself getting weak and flabby as fuck already. I need some self discipline. Fucked up shit has been going on that has me stressed and depressed and i go eat. Total fucking progress kill. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
blownengine Posted September 7, 2012 Report Posted September 7, 2012 I can't even remember the lest time I missed a workout. Going to the gym is my favorite part of the day. I look forward to it all day while sitting in class. I just need to get my eating and weight under control. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Keith77 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Leg day! Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
blownengine Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Damn, that's some nice weight! 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Keith77 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Yeah i almost fell on my face walking to my truck after. LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
BassHead1990 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 I've started this self program where I started with 10 push ups and I do ten for a week then next I do 20 then next week I do 30 then 40, 50, 60 etc... (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
cosmo10292 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 portion control guys!!! its a bitch but u gotta do it. seriously i still eat pretty bad (im starting to change my diet) but in a month ive gone from 210 to 185 just from portioning out my food. im getting in shape for customs BP so im running more but im a fucking monster in the gym! im also starting two new stack check them out. http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13026487&cp=4046468.13117431 http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13045228 ill tell you guys how much of a difference it makes and im also mixing in a meal replacement shake for my lunch. currently im maxing out bench at 405. curls 120. tri's the whole stack haha i think 120 also. So lets see how much of a difference this stuff will make also my body fat is 28% D; so i wanna see how far i can get that bitch down!!
blownengine Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 I think those stacks are a waste of money. I think most of those supplements are pointless. And yes, I have used things like fat burners and amino acids before. I honestly don't even like creatine. As soon as this bottle runs out I probably won't buy anymore. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
shogen Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 If you're looking to lose weight blown, then you shouldn't be taking anything TBH .... Just get your diet waaaaay better.... Alot more greens and chicken.... tuna... Less red meats is good... Also, cut down on fatty foods bro... But I too feel stacks are a waste but I've never done one myself, I just feel like why the hell could it possibly be good to need all those different things at once ... That's crazy to me... But some people swear by it... Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
OrionStang Posted September 19, 2012 Report Posted September 19, 2012 lot of stacks are a waste of money. Thats why you need to educate yourself enough to kknow what works for you pre, intra, and post workout, along with protein supp and possibly a test booster. Put those things together, BOOM, you made your own "stack". SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.