Weightlifting/ Workout

I am trying to loose fat in a specific area, my legs and arms have virtually zero fat. I walk ALOT! I do a 35 minute 2.60 Mile power walk every morning to work. then walk and lift light freight all day at work. using my phone I have figured I am walking about 8 miles a day.

i have lost a good deal of weight. but the fat is clinging to my torso, I have lost some there but not nearly what I thought I would.

I don't think I have hit a wall yet. I have hit some of my best times in the last few days.

my fastest mile, "walking" is 13.43 which I did this morning in a downpour... yeah fucken crazy.

soo how do i kill the belly fat, I have been doing some sit ups but I wont lie I havent pushed myself to do alot of them or hit the gym... none are open here early enough for me...

Keep in mind, while it may seem like you are losing arms and legs faster than belly, it is natural for your body to store more fat in the torso area anyways. You are probably losing at the same rate but there was less on the arms and legs to begin with if that makes sense?

Team NorthWestSPL

I hate being sick... I haven't been able to workout for a couple days... Which leads me to a question is it detrimental to miss a week because of sickness? I'm kinda ticked because I am on a 12 week program and this week would've been week 3.

Well I finished my 14-day keto run..... I got good results with weight loss.... Probably not as much loss with bf as I couldn't measure accurately to begin with.... I went down to 190lbs and I feel a bit tighter everywhere... Still got that belly fat but the ladies like it so I'm gonna keep it....lol

My bench is up to 240lbs max now...but I have difficulty with following it 100% without a spotter, even the smith isn't good enough... Thanks again Ken for that informative routine...

It's crazy that during these past 2 weeks of "no carbs" I actually felt great at the gym.... I had no pre-workout since the ones I own have 20g+ of carbs so I was just drinking plain black coffee pre-workout and a protein shake 0 carb post ..... I expected to gain some weight during the process but I lost weight starting on day 4 ..... Right now I'm only allowing my normal intake to be carb loaded for post workout meals.... Small amount in breakfast.... And straight up protein rich meals for dinner with my healthy snacks..... Yay me !!!

Oh yeah, I barely did the cardio I was used to doing on this diet and maybe that had an affect on my overall workouts.... Not sure but I know I could shed more weight if I hit cardio more.... I'm hoping to maintain this weight or go down from here.... Goal is to keep size/lose weight (snickers) ....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Obviously, your only possible direction is hardcore, proven, and undeniably successful forms of secret fat dissipating technology. Not only does a TV commercial and internet blogs prove it's great ability, but I have personally been told by the Mayans that it works on any person, regardless of age or build. :peepwall:

You're welcome in advance.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• 4 weeks later...

well as the holidays ended not too long ago,

by holidays i mean all the feasting lol.

i have recently been hitting the gym HARD as of late.

everyday since 2 weeks ago, there hasn't been a part of me that hasn't been sore, which i love.

i am also taking a semester of weights class, which will aid in the growth of area's i don't hit with my current routines.

i'm kind of mad that since i have been making so many gains, my weights testing(records) we affected from my tender muscles.

but that's alright, because by the end of the semester ill hope to have made the most gains.

most people need to allow rest time between workout days.... everyday can be done but has to be very calculated to be honest

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived