nautical7 Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 yea it was at least a couple of hours because i had just waken up from a long nap. I think its the sauce. That shit is kinda harsh. Oh, I thought you ate then just went running, was about to say "what are you new to running??" ha. Yeah it could be, just try out different stuff and see what settles best with you.
OrionStang Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 I got a free personal training session with my new gym membership at 1300. Dude called me talking to me like i'm a gym newbie, talking about get ready for a very intense workout. He don't know me very well, this should be fun. I'll let you guys know how it goes. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
99GPGTX Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 i missed all of last week at the gym. My grandfather had a heart attack and emergency quadruple bipass so i had my hands full. Anyways...tonight was my first night of HIIT for my cut...fuck it was rough. I had spaghetti and i wanted to puke it all out by the end of the run. Fucking Ragu, im buying something different next time. yup i hate HIIT...iv done that last two years before sb..honestly since no more GF iv gotten in shape faster than ever...and im not even going anyone for SB Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
TeejayBee Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 well did my last pt test before i leave for basic so now ima start some freak of nature workout, ill post what i do when i start tomorrow
Superjay Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 Hemo Rage Black. The end all be all of pre workout sups...it makes my skin tingle...workouts are 10 times as intense. It seems like my normal workout isn't enough. it's like grabbing the bumper of a bus going 60mph...takes you from zero to RAAAR in about 15 minutes. Since I started using this I've gone from increasing weight 5Lbs a week per side to 15Lbs per week per side. yeah, that means I'm adding 30-50 pounds to my bench and squat per week. I'm sure I'll plateau soon, but still...I'm up to 350 bench from 135 in a very short time. that's rep weight, not max. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Superjay Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 ok...new shoulder routine today...destroyed me...Ithought I could get 5 sets in...no freakin' way. barely got through 3 http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OldsBoomer Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 ok...new shoulder routine today...destroyed me...Ithought I could get 5 sets in...no freakin' way. barely got through 3 http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker looks like a nice shoulder work out for sure Jay Teejay you lucky SOB my test is friday so ill pass that and wait for next months job drop Suburban Coming Soon
finkster Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 today is back day...and then ill run a couple miles after the workout i suppose. Im just eating normal. Once weight stops dropping ill start counting macros. I'm also trying out tanning at my gym. For only 3 bucks you cant go wrong. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Superjay Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 ok...new shoulder routine today...destroyed me...Ithought I could get 5 sets in...no freakin' way. barely got through 3 http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker looks like a nice shoulder work out for sure Jay Teejay you lucky SOB my test is friday so ill pass that and wait for next months job drop the best part is, i have a seriously damaged left shoulder...this routine caused zero pain, and the catch that's normally there is gone. it's very low joint impact but very high muscle impact. i was doing overhead presses at 70-90 pounds per arm, depending on how I was feeling, and this killed me with a 45 pound plate and 25 pound dumbbells. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
TeejayBee Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 ok...new shoulder routine today...destroyed me...Ithought I could get 5 sets in...no freakin' way. barely got through 3 http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/shoulder_shocker looks like a nice shoulder work out for sure Jay Teejay you lucky SOB my test is friday so ill pass that and wait for next months job drop lol good luck but get ready to do them once a day because thats all indoc is
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.