OrionStang Posted April 4, 2011 Report Posted April 4, 2011 umm yea. Hardest workout ever. I'm in no shape for it right now. srs. Im not gonna lie to you guys and say I finished it. After the first run through I thought my stomach flipped around and I took it easy and only did 2 sets. Kicked my fucking ass. I hate puking. I am going to progress over time but whoever can finish this shit honestly gets my respect. I kind of let myself down today I suppose. It may look decent on paper but it's brutal IRL. Tomorrow I may be able to hang better because its upper body. /bummed. At least you tried it. I saw the workout you posted and said "fuck that" to myself. Progression should always be your goal, just aim to do better than last time. Whats the upper body workout looking like? I got a squat test today, as many reps as possible with %75 of my 1-rep max, i'm using 315. To determine my working percentages of the next 4-week wave of the program i'm on. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 don't be bummed...if you were able to do it the first time out you'd be a god...work your way up...then double it Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
finkster Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 I left the workout paper there yesterday because i was bummed so i dont know everything today has. Ill bring it home today. theres a bunch of copies there. I really hope today is better than yesterday but from what I remember its still definitely not a slouch day. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
OrionStang Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 Bench tested today, 225 for 32 reps FTMFW!!!! I am not built for endurance, so I was very surprised. 12 weeks to 1-rep max test. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Bocaj Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 Bench tested today, 225 for 32 reps FTMFW!!!! I am not built for endurance, so I was very surprised. 12 weeks to 1-rep max test. Damn dude thats insane. I could press that once...maybe. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
kirill007 Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 If your muscles hurt the next day after the exercices, does it mean it's too much? I have started working out lately and i don't eat or take anything special, just eating normal food, no special diet. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
drewb53 Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 I did my chest today, and I have been doing decline bench to try and build my chest a little more. I got 135 1x10 145 1x5 (no spotter) 165 1x6 (with spotter, but no help from him.) It is currently the most I have ever benched. Also I weigh 146 pounds. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
OrionStang Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 If your muscles hurt the next day after the exercices, does it mean it's too much? I have started working out lately and i don't eat or take anything special, just eating normal food, no special diet. A little soreness is normal. You'll know if you tear something lol. You got to eat more the harder you work out. I did my chest today, and I have been doing decline bench to try and build my chest a little more. I got 135 1x10 145 1x5 (no spotter) 165 1x6 (with spotter, but no help from him.) It is currently the most I have ever benched. Also I weigh 146 pounds. Keep at it. If your looking to increase your bench numbers, get off the decline. Do flat bench, incline bench, military press, and a shitload of dips(preferably weighted). Also, close grip lat pulldowns will help if your weak point is the bottom part of the lift. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
drewb53 Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 Keep at it. If your looking to increase your bench numbers, get off the decline. Do flat bench, incline bench, military press, and a shitload of dips(preferably weighted). Also, close grip lat pulldowns will help if your weak point is the bottom part of the lift. Thanks, my weak point on my bench is actually my left arm when I am going up. It always lags. I do all of the things that you said in that group except the flat bench. I just changed to decline about a week ago. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
finkster Posted April 5, 2011 Report Posted April 5, 2011 my advice to anyone looking to build their chest is to concentrate on incline the most and decline the least. Doing nothing but flat and decline will make you look like you have boobs. I sorda kinda have this problem. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.