is this considered harrasment??

basically this kids older brother threw a rock at my car about 6 months ago i got the police involved and got the money to fix the dent and the family has been looking to get back at me for a while now i have gotten several calls from then

and on monday the kid texted me and i texted him back saying you are the scum of the earth and to leave me alone he didnt so i told him he had no life he called me said he wanted to fight i lead him on a wild goose chase still wouldnt leaqve me alone so i called him a dumpter slut , pussy and a fuck bag still wouldnt leave me a lone so i just stopped replying

and today i got a cirtifiied letter in the mail that says they are bassically fileing harrasment charges

also the clam i have been leaving mean letters on the windshield of his car and said i covered his car in egg and that i lite a bag of shit on fire on his door step and none of it is true

just trying to get yalls opinion

They filed them against you, you do the same to them. I hope you kept all those txt messages.

Edit:

You can deny those letters and stuff. All they have to do is check for your prints on them or compare hand writing.

Edited by k3n12ock

i think if u have proof he contacted u first then it negates what u said

im not sure tho.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

They filed them against you, you do the same to them. I hope you kept all those txt messages.

Edit:

You can deny those letters and stuff. All they have to do is check for your prints on them or compare hand writing.

well then i wont get fucked for that

i think if u have proof he contacted u first then it negates what u said

im not sure tho.

there is proof he contacted me first

damn that sucks...well i guess if he took offense to it, then it would be considered harrasment. how old is he?

If some 17 year old kid was talking crap to me I'd tell him to fuck off and ignore him.

But, if anything, harrassment charges should be filed against him.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

you need proof he cntacted you first. your prior claim from months ago will help your case too. their suit cant really hold up because they need proof that you in fact commited those harrasing acts, which they cant really prove except their word against yours..

:)

basically this kids older brother threw a rock at my car about 6 months ago i got the police involved and got the money to fix the dent and the family has been looking to get back at me for a while now i have gotten several calls from then

and on monday the kid texted me and i texted him back saying you are the scum of the earth and to leave me alone he didnt so i told him he had no life he called me said he wanted to fight i lead him on a wild goose chase still wouldnt leaqve me alone so i called him a dumpter slut , pussy and a fuck bag still wouldnt leave me a lone so i just stopped replying

and today i got a cirtifiied letter in the mail that says they are bassically fileing harrasment charges

Well if you have proof that at one point you told him to leave you alone and he kept texting you then you have a harrasment claim against him too.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k