99vic Posted July 15, 2009 Author Report Posted July 15, 2009 haha!! kasey is gonna hide in a bush to get some hi def asswhoopage REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
kingsuv Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 I was thinking more of sending him down Bill's street....nothing down there but farm animals and lots of burying spots....... Tractor work in 100+ weather costs extra. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
LHatt Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 get ready to make him some cement shoes, so he can sleep wit da fishes LHATT System: 2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz http://www.youtube.com/user/angrymob7699
splzx3 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 im watching this now i have my and im w8ing till ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
newls1 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif waiting to see what happens quietly, no one mind me........... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
will77530 Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 dude i can drop him off in the middle of lake tahoe after i pick up those subs
*1LOWSUV* Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 Talked with him again...says he has a clean pink and it was smogged last week. Told me it has cold ac and is fully loaded with flows.....He wanted pictures of my boat and then wanted to come by to see it tonite since he and a friend were headed to stockton. (i told him I lived in Lodi). He is REAL quick to want to see my boat but keeps making excuses about getting me pictures of the Durango.....More to come when my cell phone charges and i call him back.....I want to see what pictures he has before I really set him up....he says he has a bunch of cars and SUV's so maybe....just maybe this is not 99vics ride he is talking about...... From talking to him I'm gunna have to lean on the "Your selling someone else car dude"...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Forevrbumpn Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 curious to see how this pans out I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Slapuhho Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 That dude is walking into a death trap. About time people like that get what they deserve. Tuned in. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Godsmack Posted July 15, 2009 Report Posted July 15, 2009 If you need some fresh sand we have AMPLE open desert here and canyons peopls are known to dissapear in all right here bro. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.