subscribed :D take pics hahaha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

let me make a feature length film! :D

this song will be in there

oh and skip to 2:45 for the scene where vic is walking down the street with his weapon of choice

dark lighting slow motion yeah I'm directing this bitch too

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

haha!! kasey is gonna hide in a bush to get some hi def asswhoopage :clapping:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I was thinking more of sending him down Bill's street....nothing down there but farm animals and lots of burying spots....... :ph34r:

Tractor work in 100+ weather costs extra. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im watching this now

i have my Posted Image and im w8ing till Posted Image

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Talked with him again...says he has a clean pink and it was smogged last week. Told me it has cold ac and is fully loaded with flows.....He wanted pictures of my boat and then wanted to come by to see it tonite since he and a friend were headed to stockton. (i told him I lived in Lodi).

He is REAL quick to want to see my boat but keeps making excuses about getting me pictures of the Durango.....More to come when my cell phone charges and i call him back.....I want to see what pictures he has before I really set him up....he says he has a bunch of cars and SUV's so maybe....just maybe this is not 99vics ride he is talking about......

From talking to him I'm gunna have to lean on the "Your selling someone else car dude"...... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

curious to see how this pans out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived