lol @ this topic. and Sarah Palin just quit http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I wish they would just axe the whole political section here. Im here to talk with people about audio and have fun. Politics isnt fun when its nothing but opinion and stubborn emotions.

x2. Somehow people keep starting these DAMN threads. All is does is stir up SH*T. :aggressive:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I wish they would just axe the whole political section here. Im here to talk with people about audio and have fun. Politics isnt fun when its nothing but opinion and stubborn emotions.

I agree. All politicians suck. :D

So, what exactly are the checks and balances on all these czars that Obama keeps creating that ONLY answer to him?

Uhh. Yes Congress, they only answer to him. Everyone on his staff is suppose to answer to him, but that doesn't mean they have complete control. LoL @ people who believe the pres and their staff have sooo much power.

You must be a dedicated repub.

And for what its worth, I'm not a Dem or a Repub. I think they both suck equally. I use to be more for repubs, but figure out they are all crooks with different ways of hiding it. All though I didn't mind Ron Paul.

People gave Bush 8 years to fuck up. Lets at least give the man a year or two before we criticize his every move. Not like he walked into a smooth sailing govt and economy.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

x2. Somehow people keep starting these DAMN threads. All is does is stir up SH*T. :aggressive:

Couldn't have said it any better myself............. Guys, this thread is getting close to getting the hamma. Keep it calm/cool/collected, thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Its going to take more than joe rogan and KRSone to get my attention about some conspiracy

If this is what you got out of the film you missed the point completely. Joe rogan and krs one don't matter, the film exposed Obama for what he really is a puppet.

You have to get past this whole left vs. right paradigm. How do you explain the Federal Reserve being an entity outside of the actual government. There are bankers behind the scenes pulling the strings of these puppets. All I ask of u is to dig deeper into the subject-matter before u write it off. If you do you will be hard pressed to deny the facts.

07 Toyota FJ Cruiser

2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's

2 SAZ-3000D

2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp

3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs

Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800

250 amp Mechman Alt

Alpine IXA W-404 H/U

I dont think its worth watching the entire thing when Joe Rogan's opinion is worth putting in the mix. Come on, its just like every other conspiracy theory...how about all those conspiracy theories about aliens abducting people...same thing with just more people who are more tuned in. If it was a real thing and not a conspiracy theory, dont you think it would get alot more press then just a one off video from a guy? Also it is well known that the Fed is away from the govnt and what not, main reason, and this is fact, so that in can operate in manner in which political influenence doesnt create the outcomes....money and banking 101. And just because Wallstreet has some of the smartest people around, doesnt mean they are all crooks out to get everyone...some just make a bad name for them...ie Madoff (who should be in solitary confinement 23 hrs a day with that one hour at night, I hope he never sees the light of day).

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

Wallstreet has some of the smartest people around??? Really? :rofl:

Like I said...some make a bad name for them all. And yes I stand by that statement.

Heres an example....just because some 16 yr old in your neighborhood drives around with his system all the way up all the time doesnt mean all car audio enthusiasts are dumbass kids who dont know what they are doing.

I am guessing also that you may not know how the financial system works....there is alot of complicated stuff there...

Look at the top colleges around the country, over the years the smartest kids are going into business and eventually move to wallstreet, and not doctors or scientists or lawyers and what not....why? because of the money

2x 10' Polk Momo MM2104

Alpine MRP-M500

Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

4x Polk db 6.5's

RF 450.4

Pioneer DEH-4000UB

I just watched all 19 parts of "The Freedom Movie 2009" and it is an interesting watch. Not as much about Obama as it is government in general.

Boilermaker, I remember you from Trailvoy. How's the TB doing?

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Archived