Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

here is my girl and me at da lake

post-62-1175194909_thumb.jpg

Cool, now i can put a face with the name.....:) (didnt know what you looked like before) Whatsup meng!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

lol nah i dont got a GF right now. To expensive lol. Rather put the money into my car haha. And thats the truth.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

^^Same. I spent to much money on her. Got clothes all that shit and I spent $100 when going to the mall with her. Now I gonna spend it on the pathfinder.

Posted

I know I'm gonna get some s**t for this one but you wanna know expensive? Ok, for Christmas she decides to go out and buy herself a nice outfit for about 250 bucks, ok thats cool, aside from that she picks out about $600 of stuff she has to have for me to get, now i know for the more established people thats not a lot, but for me it is, which ok fine i got it.....the bad part is because she bought that outfit she didnt have the money to buy me a leather coat with fur hood she wanted to get me, so she puts it on MY credit card........double u tee eff <_< , that money on there was for my system! lol it's ok I got over it. I'll post some up of her later :)

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I would rather make a women happy then her hating me.

Posted

Lol, well we've been together for 4 years now? since my jr yr high school, plus the outfit was partially for me, everything underneath!! Oh and to top that off she says "i'll pay you back" I'm thinkin cool, I'll still be able to have some money, I end up saying I'm about to buy a camera to take pix of build n such, so she decides to buy it for me, sweet! And as it ends up.......always in her purse sayin well i want to have it wherever i go, and it's now "officially" referred to as "her camera....I might take slinky's wise words!!! j/p, I would never lay a hand on a woman, no matter how much she deserved it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4824 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...