Crying about Steve and SMD members...again

no need to get pissed. i bet the dude couldn't name 10 members usernames much less their actual names so don't take it personal.

Hell yeah, I ain't pissed were on the Internet.

But I feel you. And my comment about 2010

I ain't claiming Steve will beat him I was

just saying that somebody will beat him.

If Steve or anybody took it differently my bad.

Keep doing your thing Steve.

I don't see any one but the guy with the old lady van saying anything bad about Steve or smd directly. Just annoyed by all of the idiots who think just because he has the most exposure he is the loudest. I really think it's stupid that all he did was install a stereo now everytime he goes any where he has to deal with the people who love him, and the people who don't mostly because of the people who have the meade crush going on

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

^^^^^^^ lol he most likely is! but like everyone else has said steves setup is dope and he knows h is loud but he also knows he is not the loudest and i think if he wanted to be he could do it! so yall hatin should just stop your not goona prove anything or make steve stop what he is doing

Don't know about loudest or anything but Steve is playing in the cargo area only. He could rip out the back seats and wall the hoe and be that much better. One of the main reasons I like steve's work because it isn't built to compete. Its built to be as loud as possible while playing music and look clean. Thats what its all about to me. Haters need to get a life. Steve's a business man making money doin something he enjoys doing.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I originally thought that Mr. Meade's work was awesome. I registered on this forum after watching almost all of his youtube videos. I thought his work was amazing and I knew that he was not trying to compete or be the loudest. It's just a daily driver, which is crazy. An plus why are those guys mad, Steve is not even trying to compete in SBN and on top of that he does crazy numbers on music ;)...

777319156.png

lol they mad

lolol

thats the first thing that came to mind when i saw this thread

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

they are mad because it gets annoying having every video and system compared to meade some using the truth some not

like did you guys no that "steve has to replace is windshield every comp" lmao

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

youtube partnership is cool for extra money for next to no effort needed. i always find it funny some of the worthless and i do mean worthless people they make partners though.

like people not promoting anything at all just wierd personalities.

The SPL side gets pissed because Steve can do the one thing they cant, ( no matter how loud they are) And that is get exposure. Not matter how hard they work or how much louder they are, they are missing the key part. that is the digital media underground that Steve started with his videos and builds.

People are quick to get butthurt because one person is better at marketing himself then the others. It has nothing to do with the system

i could not have said it any better myself

new system in the works

(3) DC lvl 4xls 15's (one of three are here)

(2) DD z1 (done)

old kenwood four ch

4 runs of 2/0 (done)

? 200 amp alt may two ??

Anytime someone becomes popular and gains fans there will always be haters but people in Steve's position use the hatin 2 keep em going strong. Keep up the great site Steve F**k what a hater says.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived