Tahoe gettin a complete REDO? Cats out of the bag page 7 (now with PICS page 16)

damn so many people reading this thread, i thought i was on the main page for a second! HI EVERYONE I C U lookin :D

BIGD502, dccavalier, meade916, enemyofsilence, tibs, Moore941, cracker, z_ro, jagblazer01, Basshead08, Sniper3, theDREW, McMurran, imnotmikal, _AnGeL_, CodyB, SkiD87, BLuejoules, fearof85, 916PublicEnemy2, VaBeachKevin, Harzzu, soberbills, Kandrew279, Duvanator, sicweasel, kirill007, Ray, dr hypothesis, WickeD, Melissa, 98HOEONSIXEZ, Blazerbass, VistaV6, Herrie_V, wL<3bass, sactownstang, darklotus385, mazdaspl, amariga09, kicker99chevy, brsteinbach, ImLow78

wow i cant wait for this build log though :):):):)

back on love chat lol

edit: as for the headunit try and see if you can get your hands on a very nice RF?

Edited by BIGD502

you beat me too it.....ya im about 3" above it. It matters not in the LEAST bit though because everyone knows its not a wall. Also there is no wall/non wall class for 4 18's. Even if there was, i dont compete anyway. Any competition/organization that classifies my box as a wall is one i dont care to be in anyway really.

I dont need to lower the box either because its RIGHT at the top of the seat, to me it looks better that way.

Any thoughts on a little more lean back room on that 2nd row so a full size person can fit back there? :P:air_kiss:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

hell yes, finally something to be excited about lol.

i love seeing meades work.

my guess is 8 2500's, a 1000.4 or 2, maybe a 600.2 or 600.4, and a fixed hatch glass latch cuz i remember reading he can open it far enough to shove his arm in and it still be "closed"

well i guess i was almost right on.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

ok... I have to ask why do you want an Ibeam?

your shit is going to hit hard enough.. damn. You wanting everyones eyes to fall out :)

oh, i need a new headunit too.......thats on the radar as well. Havent decided on that but im pretty sure the N1 is history. Im tired of it. It did 5 long years in my dash so i got my moneys worth :) Still works too!

why not a carputer? You've already done one for the hoopty why not the hoe?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Guest KyleCannon

Actually, I have an AppleTV in my car and that thing kicks ass! I have it connected into my Alpine W505 and i love it! Never going back to a touch interface ipod controlled head unit when i can flip through shit on my iPhone :)

yep, carputer.

I think its your only option now Steve.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz