Tahoe gettin a complete REDO? Cats out of the bag page 7 (now with PICS page 16)

Steve you know I will watch the build.

I also got my order in for subs when "they" are done and I can fit four of the 22's easy if their released at the same time.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for the new build.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

this build will be classic! i cant wait for the pics/vids. those newer amps are super cool too! :D

lol @ jiiiizzzz in my pants

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

Yea, those BTL's are gonna be worked for sure. I bet your glad those amp use system link, setting the gains individually would be a bitch.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

....sexy.... all there is to say.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

id like to slap them in my ford F150 TTYTT.......that and a nice prefab Q-logic box with a few 10's and it would be pretty nice i think!

Did the man himself just say PRE FAB?...... doesnt matter he now has 25kw to 4 subs, this bring the rms wattage in the hoe playing with the rms from the cadillac? 30kw rms ? ? ?

Edited by Crump-T1

I watched the video of Steve opening all the amps and when he said he was putting a 600.2 on his tweeters I about shit. I am running a 600 watt diamond audio mono block amp on two Lightning Audio VC2 12's and its loud to me lol. But good luck with the build Steve cause I am betting it will take you a while to get it done!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple