Jump to content

Can you believe I eat this much?


Recommended Posts

Posted

and yet when he was asked if he was buling he didnt know what it meant. I call bs as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

thats it. im ordering take out from Texas Roadhouse.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

how the fuck can u eat 5-10 bowls of cereal? never the less 7lbs of steak? that just seems..... unhealthy lol

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted

Dude's full of shit. Even body builder's dont eat like that. Sorry champ but take the bullshit elsewhere.

I am sure CA.com would love you there.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

I believe he could eat this much I do it also, maybe not the ceral, I am a amatuer bodybuilder. is it healthy probably not. But is sitting in a vehicle with 140db healthy no....but we love it :drinks:

Posted

OK, i'll be the 2nd one to raise the flag........here it goes, are you ready for it!.................................................... :bsflag:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

I agree with the cereal. I usually eat that much cereal.

But 7 POUNDS of steak? That' bull.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I respect the fact that no one can believe it, im not bragging or anything, but its true. Its not like i eat all those steaks everyday, i havent had steak in 2 weeks, the point of that was to just show what i did a few months back. Now, if i said I eat 7 ibs of steak everyday, idk who can afford that, so that would be bs.....but i did it twice before, once at a restaurant challenge in town, the other was just cuz i was hungry. But its nothing to get mad about, 5 people witnessed thats all that matters to me! :P

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...