Ever intentionally annoy someone with audio?

What kind of SPL do you think it takes to shake the inside of someone else's car at stoplight?

I have not had to do that myself yet...

i hit 146.3 and i did have someone role their window down saying their car was about the fall apart inside. so i think if you have a decent 145 on TL you can shake some cars good.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Has anyone ever had this done to them.. someone jams there tunes and shakes the inside of you ride?

I remember a long time 15+ years ago someone in a extended cab truck pulled up next to me at a stop light with his music jamming and I was like WTF.. but I did not get mad I got stereo equipment :)

i dunno if this has anything to do with this thread but i was in my friend's envoy playing on his stock bose system not even that loud..but these guys in a 4runner thought it was so they cranked theirs loud and all of a sudden there music stopped, they're truck stalled!!!!!

And Hotdog i remember being a kid and someone pulled up next to my dad's old blazer and there were rattling the f*ck out of our Tire rack

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

i hit 146.3 and i did have someone role their window down saying their car was about the fall apart inside. so i think if you have a decent 145 on TL you can shake some cars good.

i was at about 144-145 and my friend was in the car in front of me at a light and he said i was shaking his mirrors.

i love it when im at a light and some punk is sitting next to me with his windows down, blasting some shit with that look and stance that says "im the shit". i always turn my music down when im at a light so i figure these guys need a lesson. ill roll my window down, blast something bass heavy, and watch them roll the windows up and drive away with that "im the shit" look totaly gone. im sure the other cars around us think im a dick too but hey, competitions are only once a month. i need some one to compete with in the meantime.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ok so im going up to this mall thats kinda far away to hang out with some of my boys on a friday night, they are into street racing and stuff like that *im generally not* But its a big event going on in the parking lot and theres about 150 people. So im driving down the freeway doing 85, in the far left lane minding my own business and out of no where this car almost rear ends me. I get over and he jumps behind me honking his horn then pulls up next to me. Its a Grand Prix and he wants to race.. why i dont know. So he takes off and im kinda pissed at this point, Pause my music and drop it in 3rd and catch up to him. I make the hand gesture to go, So he takes off and im watching and i start laughing i catch up to him and blow past him, i never shift into 5th but im doing 140mph on the freeway at night, not alot of people on there *i drive a integra GS-R with type r motor, with motor work done, so it was easy.. WELL he pulls up next to me after getting beat and decides he wants to blast music to drown me out *granted mine was on pause, but it was full blast from when i paused it, *Waddle - Gorilla zoe * and him and his GF is just laughing, i hit the unpause button and let it wang for a good 2 minutes at the light *VERY LONG light at that night. I unpause it and tell him if he wasnt a prick he wouldnt have had to get smashed on the highway and now in music.. his GF was laughing her ass off at that point :P

- Sorry for it being super super long, but it was funny

Btw thats doing about a 147-149

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Btw thats doing about a 147-149

you must have one hell of a motor to do 140 WITH subs lol

bet the guys self esteem just dropped lol

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

LOL yeah, the 147-149 was the decibles my car was pushing out befor i ripped out all my audio and put it in a sealed box in the trunk LOL... i had a mini wall pretty much with no back seat, but yeah i was doin 140 in 4th i should have hit 5th and let him have it but he was already pretty far behind

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

hell i havent even driven my car in the last month or so its to damn hot without ac.

I have one neighbwhore that lets her 15 yr old kid stay up all freaking night partying so when I leave in the morning and I was in my car i would drive by really slow at about 5 or 6 am. and wake their asses up....

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I only do it if people cut me off...

One time we are laving school as some redneck kid with a piece of junk like 1970s ford pickup almost slams into my blazer.....I was irate so we get the stop light and i pulled about 1ft from his back bumper and let it go with some Grippin' The Grain (slowed) needless to say I watched his mirror roll down and and back window flex in his pos.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived