Jump to content

What energy drink do you like?  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. What energy drink do you pound down?

    • monster
      31
    • monster khaos
      3
    • amp
      9
    • amp red
      3
    • amp blue
      2
    • amp orange
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love the Amp drinks.

I've always liked the green and blue ones but my new favorite is the yellow Amp, kinda like lemonade flavored or something but damn good.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

I dont drink them BUT I do like the taste of Red Bull

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Posted

Ya Redbull is my favorite but I can't handle the $4 per 16 once can everyday.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Full Throttle Blue Agave, but I don't think that is a choice. Monster green is good too though.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Posted

I used to drink Rockstar before the grocery store I work at stopped selling them, now I drink Monster Khaos.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

5hr Energy (citrus flavor) + Minute Maid OJ > overpriced energy drinks

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

i don't know how yall drink monster, that shit is nasty

i drink full throttle, nos, rockstar, amp, sometimes red bull.

full throttle owns though

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2452 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...