Jump to content

Highest Credit Card limit...LOL


Recommended Posts

Posted

lol i got one better then the studen credit card, my capital one $300.00 Big Pimpin, but I have my own house and all my other toys (cars, motorcycle, tv's 70" living room 50" bedroom, ps3, wii) are all mine. I used to work in the oil field and live in north dakota where there is nothing to do, so I couldn't spend the money fast enough.

Posted

lol i got one better then the studen credit card, my capital one $300.00 Big Pimpin, but I have my own house and all my other toys (cars, motorcycle, tv's 70" living room 50" bedroom, ps3, wii) are all mine. I used to work in the oil field and live in north dakota where there is nothing to do, so I couldn't spend the money fast enough.

same $300 capital one card good thing is that its low enough i can always pay it off

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Posted

I have 1 credit card and its approved for 50K but I hardly use it I only have it for building credit so Ill make a big purchase with it and then pay it off when I get the bill I want to get to the highest credit rating and not damage it ever

arent you only like 18? i call b.s. on the 50k limit and 48k purchases that get paid off within a month.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

Amex Gold...no set limit ;)

Nuff said ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

I'll be getting one to build my credit but thats all

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

arent you only like 18? i call b.s. on the 50k limit and 48k purchases that get paid off within a month.

Ya im 18 ill be 19 here soon ive also worked since I was 15 and own my own landscaping business I do high end landscapes some jobs are more then 48k just in materials
Posted

I find it funny that it is only the people who don't have money always talk like they do have money.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...