ok so last year I got off my ass and attended my first year of college. after talking to a few people I took general studies and an accounting class since accountants make decent money. come to find out, I HATE accounting so thats out the window

now in all honesty I have no clue what I want to do with the rest of my life, I've been riding bikes for 18 years so I thought about opening a shop but there is 1 major bike shop in this state and they have all aspects of bicycles covered and do a killer business so that probably won't work

I thought about opening up an audio shop, starting small and just getting bigger as I learn

I also thought about trying out some engineering classes. I'm GREAT with math and numbers but SUCK at chemistry. good thing is my girl is a brainiac when it comes to science so I'd have a ton of help there

so what do you guys think I should do? I enjoy cars mrore then anything but obviously opening up a business isn't the greatest idea right now. on the other hand I'm not crazy about engineering but I'm pretty sure there isn't such thing as a low paying engineering job. I'm stuck here

Well i am getting ready to head to school for Criminal justice. I start next month, and from other ppl ive talked to and stuff its a great path to follow. My plans are becoming a law enforcement officer.. aka cop, then working my way up and doing schooling to get to be a federal agent or CIA or something...

My backup option is a peformance musician or teacher.. or even and engineer.. there are a TON of fine arts careers and stuff to do with music.. Maybe you could look into it at a local school..

My other backup option was UTI or wyotech or something and become a mechanic.. i know the money isnt top notch like someother.. but its good for a nice middle class family income.. which is all i expect to make anyways..

I hope that helps some...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

ive been going for 3 years now and about to make if four. just start going man and take ur basic classes that will go into pretty much any field that way it give u time to figure out what u need to do. like ur basic math, english, freshman classes, bly classes and so on. but do what u think u want to do. u will figure it out sooner or later

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I tried Mechanical Engineering at SIU Carbondale. Its basically a huge party school. Dropped out cuz i never went to class, but still had As on the tests. Took a break from school. Realized that its kinda more on the important side of whats going on in my life, and am registering to go back to school for Electrical Engineering in the spring. Just need to avoid constant partying.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I'm going for my paramedic

then getting into firefighting

paramedic firefighters make good money

just passed my EMT B class, test into EMT I on Sunday :good:

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

I'm going for Software/Computer engineering at PSU, I can relate to the chemistry. I hated it but I passed and never have to take it again. I've debated a lot of options from changing majors to dropping out and going to a tech school to be a mechanic Just look around and you will figure out what you want in time. It's best to get your basic classes out of the way like said above. Aslong as you decide on some degree you will be happy you got the bs classes out of the way

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

I'm going for my paramedic

then getting into firefighting

paramedic firefighters make good money

just passed my EMT B class, test into EMT I on Sunday :good:

I am a EMT-I. What state are you in? TO the OP, in all honesty, consider the medical side of the spectrum. EMT "I" & "P" can make decent money depending on the city you work in. Im a new EMT as I just passed National Registry last month, but it only took me less then a week to land a job/career in this field. So that should say something, being that our economy is in the shitter right now. THink of it this way, You work (Typically) 24hrs on and 48hrs off. During your 24hrs shift, you might be slow, you might be busy, but your off for the next 2 days! I worked my first 24hr shift this past wends, I was busy from 9am to 8:30pm. We didn't get ANY CALLS all night long, so I got paid to sleep/eat/play on the internet/BBQ/and talk to my partner for about 12hrs.... And all in all, your looking at 35k to start with.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Im currently an Armed Security Officer in the state of Va. I intend on going back to school to get my degree in Criminal Justice eventually once i am able to get back on my feet. I love my job and wouldnt trade it for anything else.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I have one semester left then I will have my BA in accounting with a minor in Economics. The salary for starting accountants has dropped from 48-60 2 yrs ago to 30-42 starting now. Either way that is better than doing crap work fir min wage.