Jump to content

How Much Do You Hate School


Guest Nismofreak

How bad do you hatge it  

34 members have voted

  1. 1. Choice one

    • F@@K I hate it alot
      12
    • Just hate it
      4
    • It is okay
      11
    • I love school
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted

i loved school, and wish i could go back to the days of mom and dad taking care of everything for me and only having to get good grades.

Posted

i would love to go to school and only worry about grades rather than go to work and bust my ass and worry about bills and such.

I'll take the old days of school over bustin my ass in real life anyday.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

i loved school, and wish i could go back to the days of mom and dad taking care of everything for me and only having to get good grades.

I'll take the old days of school over bustin my ass in real life anyday.

It's bed time you guys. :lol:

It's crazy that we wanna grow up so fast, then we do & we wanna be lil tikes again.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

I've only got like 3 months left before I graduate and go to uc irvine. soo stoked. And it's like 45 minutes from home so I can come home and still use the garage! :)

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 529 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...