Second Skin Audio

has anyone heard of Audioque Car Audio

anyone have their component sets? im thinking about getting one?

i was gonna pick up a set but funds went out. i wonder if there better than rockford power components? if so theyre winners imo.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

If you do, post up a review cause i'm considering getting one too, not anytime soon, but tossing the idea around. I guess it depends on how good my CDT's sound.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

If you do, post up a review cause i'm considering getting one too, not anytime soon, but tossing the idea around. I guess it depends on how good my CDT's sound.

For $200 plus shipping you both could do so much better on a component set. If you don't mind buying off the internet then check out the guys at onlinecarstereo.com They have very good prices on some of the best components out there. If it were me spending $200 on a set I'd go for another set of the Kicker RS65.2 comps. I have a pair of them and they are great. They have a new 09 model out, but I've never heard them so I can't give an opinion on them. The AQ comps just don't look like they're anything special. I've never heard them, but I bet that they aren't worth the price tag.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

they are cheap and they bang for the price

edit: i was waiting to order 4 hdc3 18's but they didnt have them in stock for ever and i didnt want to wait..but they are grea subs.if you seen the guys MIke somethng with 2 10's very impressive for what they are

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

For $200 plus shipping you both could do so much better on a component set. If you don't mind buying off the internet then check out the guys at onlinecarstereo.com They have very good prices on some of the best components out there. If it were me spending $200 on a set I'd go for another set of the Kicker RS65.2 comps. I have a pair of them and they are great. They have a new 09 model out, but I've never heard them so I can't give an opinion on them. The AQ comps just don't look like they're anything special. I've never heard them, but I bet that they aren't worth the price tag.
I was only going to get them for the sake of having everything AQ. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna like my CDT's, might have to build some kicks for midbass though, I'll see pretty soon when I fire them up.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Look at sig!

has changed for the 3923894th time :01nocomment8so:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER