its an Alpine and like I said it hasn't happened before.

I know with Pioneers you have to ground the RCA and if it helps the RCA's are RF too so they aren't some cheapo.

as long as I don't actually jump your car I'm cool with that.

haha I have some spare 1/0 and terminals so it might be easier if we just added the battery besides jumpers are usually 8 gauge or less not 1/0

i used to have cheap $7 rcas. didnt have any problem with them. "upgraded" to knu rcas and i got more noise. so it could still be your rcas.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

When you did the Big 3, did you replace the factory wires or simply add your new one's while leaving the existing wires?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

my engine noise got bad with my new HU... i just have to live with it.

m sure one of the nor cal guys could let you hook up an extra battery just to see if itll help. might as well test it b4 you spend the money.

wait... arnt you selling this anyway? who cares about dimming lol

good one! kasey let me know if you want to throw mine in. i got 3 of them :D or i can hook you up with kinetiks like im doing ;)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Ground your head unit to your amp.

I'll try anything to get it to be gone.

Did you have any engine noise with the stock alternator?

I can't say that I remember if I did or not I don't think so.

When you did the Big 3, did you replace the factory wires or simply add your new one's while leaving the existing wires?

I added RF 1/0 to what was already there. the factory wires are pretty big to begin with.

good one! kasey let me know if you want to throw mine in. i got 3 of them :D or i can hook you up with kinetiks like im doing ;)

I was going to say I'll talk to 99vic but I didn't know if you wanted me to advertise you got some kinetiks ;)

we'll do some testing at the next build.

thanks for all the help so far.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Ground your head unit to your amp.

i grounded mine to the back battery with 12awg. didnt help.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I was going to say I'll talk to 99vic but I didn't know if you wanted me to advertise you got some kinetiks ;)

we'll do some testing at the next build.

thanks for all the help so far.

next saturday we can trouble shoot, god knows i got enuf batteries and wire in my ride to fuck with some stuff :)

we will figure it out after my headliner is done :P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

update: RF RCA, speaker wires, remote turn on and RF PowerBass remote wire all on the left side of the car.

1/0 on the right side.

move remote wires to be run w/your power wire and you should be good to go

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f