assman Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 Thank you Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Cdizzle Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 That is a lot of bass... He looked sad throughout the whole video though hahaha, maybe it was his "I got 24 subs in my truck and the loudest SPL around here" look... Damn Thiefs
assman Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 I was doing a 54.? at 20hz and up to a 57 at 30 hz. As for looking sad,im not very videogenic Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Slinky Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 DAMN! 54 at 20 hz is unreal! DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
andym85 Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 groundpounders like you, mr. assman, is what makes me love all of this!! i likes me some audio stuff...
j_black10 Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 WOW, That shit's Crazy!!!!!! I hated to see it taken out. I would have love to see that in person!!! AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
Slinky Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 assman, how did the build with the 8 inch kickers sound? DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
assman Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 assman, how did the build with the 8 inch kickers sound? It was stupid loud as well for being in such a small car.I ended up getting 6th place in db drag world finals with a 151.?I was running 6 usa 2000's. It actually sounded good,it was tuned around 35 hz in a sealed box. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Chris Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 I was doing a 54.? at 20hz and up to a 57 at 30 hz. As for looking sad,im not very videogenic Still looked like a pimp. DAMN! 54 at 20 hz is unreal!That shit is ridiculous. How many times have peeps used that word to describe your setup assman? Welcome to the forum BTW man! I'm a real big fan! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.