Jump to content

is there a way to block avatars?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Masking tape on the left side - :lol: - its what I do when my kids are in the same room

:rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

i had to turn mine off as well. to many questionable ones that i had to sit here and explain to her

Posted

boo hoo cry me a river.

lmao why u let her watch it... my dad sees the avatars sometime and goes go back go back go back..ohh yaaa whos she lmao

and i wasnt crying bitch face, i was asking if i could block them. the rest i avoid.. like the random pic post. i use to look at those all the time until it went from random pic post to slutty pic post.my daughter almost had a heart attack last time lol.. so keep joo mouf shut :aggressive:

edit: anyway thanks guys.thread can be locked or deleted if needed

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

you will learn if you ever have kids. i raise my kids with respect ;) you may act the age of my 4 year old but your grown. its ok for your dad to do that. ill be damned if im going to let my kids see stuff that they shouldn't. :air_kiss:

Amen to that! Having daughters isn't easy!

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Posted

What ever happened to that thread about Questionable avatars? thongs were not allowable, nor other sexual innuendo's

Mods let that one go pretty fast

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

and i wasnt crying bitch face, i was asking if i could block them. the rest i avoid.. like the random pic post. i use to look at those all the time until it went from random pic post to slutty pic post.my daughter almost had a heart attack last time lol.. so keep joo mouf shut :aggressive:

edit: anyway thanks guys.thread can be locked or deleted if needed

rofl at bitch face i got u ...

ohh by the way i just took that off of your advanced member thing where it says cry me a river

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Amen to that! Having daughters isn't easy!

preach it

You got that right !! I got two of them.

im sorry. jp bro. you just need to double up on guns lol

What ever happened to that thread about Questionable avatars? thongs were not allowable, nor other sexual innuendo's

Mods let that one go pretty fast

yea they did. but oh well. i dont mean to sound like im complaining about it. i have different standards of raising my kids.i remembered seeing the option before but couldnt find it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

What ever happened to that thread about Questionable avatars? thongs were not allowable, nor other sexual innuendo's

Mods let that one go pretty fast

Tell me about it, I had to change mine, someone flagged it as offensive, it used to be this

Posted Image

Yet I see lots of worse avatars and they just keep on keepin em..... Dont know what it is about a yelling Jesus Guy.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...