Mechman Alternators

ugh... What you gonna do about this??

Not trying to be a dick or anything... but why wouldn't you e-mail or call on this? I know I wouldn't have posted up this stuff unless mechman was unwilling to help or didn't remedy the problem.

It's kinda like customers that come into a shop and make a big scene... before the shop even offers to fix the problem or give them a partial refund.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

because, maybe I can get a answer right away with what to do. Sometimes, just sometimes people are always browsing the boards and will see and post. the sooner I can get something figured out the better imo.. I tend to be impatient at times.

Alt is already shipped, it will be there wednesday, and i tried to find a paypal receipt, but as my boss refreshed my memory, he said I paid right over the phone on our way back from a job in MN.

setpoint was at 14.2-14.5 iirc, im sure that was possible the problem then since there wasnt much load accept a low volume stereo and some a/c.

Thanks for talking with me earlier on the phone to MAtt.. Let me know as soon as you get it looked at or whatever, Im sure Ill be drunk wednesday, or working on it for my bday.. LOL

Edited by Bangin Caddy

i dnt think it was a rant, more of a, damn some more shit to happin, type of post

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

hmm, will most ho alts do this if ur not pull enough current?

i wanna get a 200-300amp alt but i unno if i will pull that much current tho

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

IMO this thread is cool and not bad for the simple fact tha bangincaddy was just tryin to get ahold asap due to his time frame and also for a guy that dont know nada about HO alts and batt banks n all that ,i learned a lil something. good CS and about with the reg n that for the alt. sorry just had to toss in my 2 about it...BEER lol. much props to mechman for the CS though and hope ya get it ba ckin time bangincaddy. id still love to hear them DDs one of these days mang lol

I would've just poured water on it, bet that would've fixed it. It's obviously just a little hot. :)

Kinda what I did, only it was one of the things full of dilluted winshield washer fluid at the gas stations.

id still love to hear them DDs one of these days mang lol

well it looks as if Im not going to get a certified score at the 3x show 30 minutes from my house this weekend, so hopefully next weekend everything will be squared away and ill be driving that 5 hours to the 2x db drag show on August 29th for my certified score

at

Audio Designs

1213 Gilmore Ave

Suite 13 Winona Mn, 55987

Not trying to be a dick or anything... but why wouldn't you e-mail or call on this? I know I wouldn't have posted up this stuff unless mechman was unwilling to help or didn't remedy the problem.

It's kinda like customers that come into a shop and make a big scene... before the shop even offers to fix the problem or give them a partial refund.

I agree with you 100%, but I can also see his point hoping Mechman see's this on the board IF HE'S ALREADY TRIED CALLING/EMAILING WITH NO RESPONSE. I too get impatient at times so I can see where's he's coming from with that. I don't necessarily agree with his overall tone and what not but that's just my opinion.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Kinda what I did, only it was one of the things full of dilluted winshield washer fluid at the gas stations.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::D:D:D:huh: I was kidding, last I checked, water and electrical sources don't mix. But, do what you gotta do. Hope everything works out for ya!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!