Went to the gym......dropped a 55lb dumb-bell on my right pointer.......and I'm Admin.......FUCK THAT!!!!!!

j

Edited by Godsmack

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

im starving now and i wont get to eat for another 6 hours. FUCK THAT!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

When your car breaks your thumb, cuts your other thumb so bad you need stiches, doesn't want you to change her axle so she can roll better, Now that i take my breaks off I see I need new pads, Axle nut gets stuck on the axle and you take 4 hours to cut it off then you still can't get the damn axle off..Back hurts, balls hurt, arms and legs hurt, I need some sugar cause my blood sugar is low...Don't have any fuckin thing sweet in the god damn house except for German Choclate cake that I hate..Now my damn wife has to take me to work in the morning and all my guys are gonna make fun of me all day....Got damnit...Fuck Fuck Fuck,....Still didn't get my damn alternator on...Fuck that...Fuck you car, Fuck you broke thumb...Fuck no popsicles.......Just fuck it..I'm out

beatifull out today and im working all day, and to top it all off my boy is making a solo run to reno now... FUCK THAT!!!

Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

When your car breaks your thumb, cuts your other thumb so bad you need stiches, doesn't want you to change her axle so she can roll better, Now that i take my breaks off I see I need new pads, Axle nut gets stuck on the axle and you take 4 hours to cut it off then you still can't get the damn axle off..Back hurts, balls hurt, arms and legs hurt, I need some sugar cause my blood sugar is low...Don't have any fuckin thing sweet in the god damn house except for German Choclate cake that I hate..Now my damn wife has to take me to work in the morning and all my guys are gonna make fun of me all day....Got damnit...Fuck Fuck Fuck,....Still didn't get my damn alternator on...Fuck that...Fuck you car, Fuck you broke thumb...Fuck no popsicles.......Just fuck it..I'm out

fuck that for sure

NO Popsickles............Fuck that all to hell

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

when you have your volume up loud and open multiple tabs of a website and they all have that annoying fucking ad that says " congratulation, you have just been selected to win a free xbox 360" or something along those lines. FUCK THAT

cant view any "good" sites at work cause of firewalls.....FUCK THAT!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

When I go into any section that has the word "vote" in the title for SOTM, I get some gay ass John Mccain crap posted by google about salmon, or a "Self-sensuality" test. FUCK THAT! This was one of the few places I could even go anymore without getting bombarded with Ads that NO ONE is gonna click on unless it's an accident anyway. At least it's not in the regular forum, but I still just say fuck that. :angry:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.