Quoting what's in the link as well before it disappears, because.....omfg the fail....please read this

" Award winning subwoofer at the Sema show for loudest single subwoofer built yet. It is a 15 inch Treo Subwoofer and was only used for 3 months. Practically new. I had it in my 2014 Ford Raptor and it was the loudest amount of bass I'd ever heard. I have been putting custom systems in my vehicles for over a decade and this set up blew everything else out of the water. All the top ranked speaker builders came together to create this one of a kind subwoofer and there is no other one like this. It retailed for 5,000 without the box. The box is completely custom as well and is portes for this sub. It's a complete custom set up done right. Weighs over 100lbs.

The Amp I purchased to push the Sub safely is a Sonido Mask 3000 watt mono block running on a half ohm. The amp itself retailed for $1250. The amp was never even pushed pass 50%!! It's a show winning system! It's hard to let this all go but I sold the Raptor and I can't fit it in comfortably in my new vehicle unless I would not be selling this. Total retail Sub, Box and Amp is over $6,000 dollars and is for serious inquires only. Call me and make me an offer, but once again serious inquires ONLY.

Thank you

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Quoting what's in the link as well before it disappears, because.....omfg the fail....please read this

" Award winning subwoofer at the Sema show for loudest single subwoofer built yet. It is a 15 inch Treo Subwoofer and was only used for 3 months. Practically new. I had it in my 2014 Ford Raptor and it was the loudest amount of bass I'd ever heard. I have been putting custom systems in my vehicles for over a decade and this set up blew everything else out of the water. All the top ranked speaker builders came together to create this one of a kind subwoofer and there is no other one like this. It retailed for 5,000 without the box. The box is completely custom as well and is portes for this sub. It's a complete custom set up done right. Weighs over 100lbs.

The Amp I purchased to push the Sub safely is a Sonido Mask 3000 watt mono block running on a half ohm. The amp itself retailed for $1250. The amp was never even pushed pass 50%!! It's a show winning system! It's hard to let this all go but I sold the Raptor and I can't fit it in comfortably in my new vehicle unless I would not be selling this. Total retail Sub, Box and Amp is over $6,000 dollars and is for serious inquires only. Call me and make me an offer, but once again serious inquires ONLY.

Thank you

So much concentrated fail and BS in one post.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived