Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

u could build the batterrack underneath of the car and just have holes for the wire to run through keeps the hole sale value of the car if u ever wanted to sell it

i already told you its not that simple. Seriously, im gonna be nice when i say this. STOP, you dont know what your talking about. If you disagree, please show me a 2001 body style you have done, that incidently has a roll pan. Please bro, SAVE your advice, i dont need it. I got it under control.

also, do you think i give a fuck about the "hole sale" value of a 9 year old truck that has already given its sole to car audio? Lots of people cut up cars worth far more then this thing. Do you think when i go get my next car im trading this in? Even when i get my next car, im keeping this so no need to lose sleep over what i do to the value, of my older body style SUV.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i already told you its not that simple. Seriously, im gonna be nice when i say this. STOP, you dont know what your talking about. If you disagree, please show me a 2001 body style you have done, that incidently has a roll pan. Please bro, SAVE your advice, i dont need it. I got it under control.

also, do you think i give a fuck about the "hole sale" value of a 9 year old truck that has already given its sole to car audio? Lots of people cut up cars worth far more then this thing. Do you think when i go get my next car im trading this in? Even when i get my next car, im keeping this so no need to lose sleep over what i do to the value, of my older body style SUV.

Hell yeah.

And good work on the cutout. I hope you can find a place for all those amps/batts.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i like seein the dismatle cuz i can see how things are ran n what not. im trying to figure out a few things for my build in the making it look clean part :ph34r: and DAMN i guess i just realized how time consuming this must be mang. this is gonna be good shit though :D

HAHA

x2

Steve Meade is the man:p Awesome fun seeing and reading about his builds. Looking forward to seeing it done!

As is everybody. Lol i love how ppl try and tell Steve how he should do his builds;its hilarious.

Cant wait to see it done Steve! keep up the awesome work. And ill keep up, trying to make my stereo a fraction as impressive as yours bro!

BTW Steve, how is it that you can have those four subs in that encloure, with all the bracing, and still have 10 cubes? or do you? and how do you make your enclosures so good that they allow each sub to handle so much power?

holy moly u really did kut the truck....its on now....well i did some kuttin myself...i banged the metal in my shock towers and that gave me an extra inch and i kut my seats..actually the armrest so more of the bass is not trapped in the trunk..i have a 10wide x 17high hole that looks pretty good in my back seat...so i say that to say this....when u start kutting up the ride u get louder...lol

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

I love it when people tell me how to do shit on my own truck! especially when they have absolutely no clue as to what is going on at all.

2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66

Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4

Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components

Rear: Pioneer coax's

Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's

I tell people the same thing when they mention shit about my Expo. I could care less about selling it so I'm gonna do with it what I feel.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques