Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

thanks!!

Probably wont be any updates today, im headin up to chickens at 1pm when i get off.....gonna chill and eat some tri-tip by Uncle Pete :D

i have a lot to do but i need a break..ill be back at it tomorrow.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

thanks!!

Probably wont be any updates today, im headin up to chickens at 1pm when i get off.....gonna chill and eat some tri-tip by Uncle Pete :D

Have fun up there.

and i will expect a full report on the tri-tip. :friends:

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

thanks!!

Damn, you were finally able to get a hold of him? not to whore up your thread but any talk of the hoopty going on tonight?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

steve that goody box you got with all the wires and terminals and shit in it had me drollin lol.

some nice pregress you got goin, where do you get the RF 2/0 wire? or do you just have a stock of it?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

the whole build is looking great, seen all the vids and pics, lovin it all!

but one question. why does steve have 5 runs of ground to the alternators? why not just ground everything in the back?

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

the whole build is looking great, seen all the vids and pics, lovin it all!

but one question. why does steve have 5 runs of ground to the alternators? why not just ground everything in the back?

not that i'm trying to answer for steve but i remember someone asked this question before and his answer was something like ...... yeh he could just ground them to the frame in the back but he likes to overdo it with his electrical wiring.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

not that i'm trying to answer for steve but i remember someone asked this question before and his answer was something like ...... yeh he could just ground them to the frame in the back but he likes to overdo it with his electrical wiring.

I dunno about overdoing it... would you really want ~1200A flowing through your chassis?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

steve that goody box you got with all the wires and terminals and shit in it had me drollin lol.

some nice pregress you got goin, where do you get the RF 2/0 wire? or do you just have a stock of it?

If by answering this Im stepping on steve wang then slap me :D.

He stated in a video he had a stock pile of it that people had been tryin to get ahold of. But he was keeping it for a special time.

Go check yo lawn homie

If by answering this Im stepping on steve wang then slap me :D.

He stated in a video he had a stock pile of it that people had been tryin to get ahold of. But he was keeping it for a special time.

LOL @ your Advatar :rofl:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....