Street Stock A hitting 150 in a trunk?

GoldElks

first off to be in DB Drag street stock, has to be stamped baskets, which the Fi woofers are not. Is it possible maybe, but most unlikely. I doubt it even on the old meter

My thoughts exactly!

Street stock = stamped steel basket (think Sonly explode basket not 12 spoke Fi/DC etc basket)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

No way i have 2 ssd 12's with 1 1610 on them at 1 ohm with 2 batterys and the big 3 and a box with 5 cubic feet tuned to 33 hertz and mine was at 110

when i still had my jeep..

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Bullshit 1 the ssd's are not steel stamped basket that's a dq right the 2 street stock is music no burbs so he did a 150 for 30 secs on music out of a trunk with 2000 watts with non legal subs someones talking out there ass even if he did still not legal

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

One of my friends has been ranting and ranting about his car doing a 150 sealed on the dash with 2 Fi SSDs 12s in his trunk. He wont re-meter with me around so I am doubting it. I came here to see if anyone else thinks he is bull shitting me and himself...

i think not

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I did 141.7 in my 2001 bonneville with an MTX 9500 15 with an arc audio 1200.1 and even that was after I folded down my seats and removed my back seat. To do 150 in the trunk would take a ton! I couldnt even imagine it being done without at least 1K on each sub! I wish you guys lived close to me so I could tell this guy to his face that he is full of it!

• 4 weeks later...

I did 141.7 in my 2001 bonneville with an MTX 9500 15 with an arc audio 1200.1 and even that was after I folded down my seats and removed my back seat. To do 150 in the trunk would take a ton! I couldnt even imagine it being done without at least 1K on each sub! I wish you guys lived close to me so I could tell this guy to his face that he is full of it!

gonna go false on this one....even on a ton of power I only pull 152-153 on the dash sealed

www.batteriesareus.com

Home of Audioforce and The V Batteries

USACI Credentials

2009 0-1000 Trunk World Record 154.0db

2009 1001+ Trunk World Record 153.2db

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Champion

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Record

2006 1001-5000 Pro Stock 2nd Place

Archived