slmd95s10 Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 Mexican word of the day is Cheese My girlfriend wants me to get her pregnant pero cheese crazy! lmfao!!! 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66 Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT Amps: US Amps XT4000D, US Amps XT 1600.4 Front Stage: CDT Audio EF-61FG 6 1/2" components Rear: Pioneer coax's Sub Stage: RE SE15D4's
CASZ71 Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 LMFAO at the mushroom 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
3gAccord Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 whats racial it stating that its the mexican word of the day shouldnt it be spanish not specificaly mexican and also to others this really would offend people and not consider it funnyThis is a high output audio forum; there may be a couple things offencive, and most are on topic! What do you expect? My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.
iTech Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 Mexican Word: Harassment Orale vato my vieja caught me in bed with my sancha pero that's okay cuz I told her that.. HARASSMENT nothing to me! Mexican Word: Cashew I tried running after you but I couldn’t cashew! Mexican Word: Extinct Whenever my ruca and I finish doing it, extincts like foot and ass Edit: Whenever I read the jokes I always picture "Lil Joker" from Next Friday saying these things. It makes it much funnier. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
newls1 Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 i guess ur cool your smart ass comments are going to get you a vacation, keep it up if you want one.... Warning #1 I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
StreetSlappah Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 your smart ass comments are going to get you a vacation, keep it up if you want one.... Warning #1 Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
newls1 Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 bye...... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Eolly Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 ...apparently you didnt realize he is a member of super mods. what does super mods mean? thanks for askin. it means he weild a big ass hammer that says BAN on it. Go check yo lawn homie
newls1 Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 "StreetSlappah" is on a little break now, and I did a little cleaning of this thread. Continue on fella's I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
SQMonte Posted August 30, 2009 Author Report Posted August 30, 2009 I didn't mean to start some shit here, I just thought this stuff was pretty funny. My girl is Mexican so obviously i'm no racist. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.