i dont have any pics of my bike right now but its a frankenstein project it was pieced together lol

I havent ridden in a while used to ride dirt/street

Bike contained pieces from Haro,Mongoose and S&M as well as the 3piece crank and lightweight rims but i cant remember who made my rims/crank.

I need to get back into riding i miss it big time

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i dont have any pics of my bike right now but its a frankenstein project it was pieced together lol

I havent ridden in a while used to ride dirt/street

Bike contained pieces from Haro,Mongoose and S&M as well as the 3piece crank and lightweight rims but i cant remember who made my rims/crank.

I need to get back into riding i miss it big time

hell yea u really should. im addicted to car audio, and bmx lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Been racing for 18 years. bike cost me just over $2400. before you go and think I'm nuts for spending that much, I paid over $1000 just for the 2 wheels http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Standard 125R 21.25"

Answer Scythe forks

Fly joey bradford bars 8"

Sharp stem

Chris King headset

Odyssey lever

Avid brakes

Chris King hubs

Sun rhynolite xl rims

Tioga Powerblock tires (2.10 F 1.75 R)

Profile cranks

Profile Imperial sprocket (45-16)

Odyssey denim seat

Thompson seatpot

Profile spc and tensioners

Posted Image

Posted Image

some action shots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and some OLD stuff, from the early-mid 90's (I'm only 21 so thats a long time ago lol)

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^^ do u have the profile hubs. i have the min race cassette and mini front hub in grape.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

dang, i wasnt good at skating so i went to bikes.lol

Same here man I used to bike all through elementary middle school and first year highschool then when i got my license i lost all interest. Stuff was fun tho I used to ride Haro bikes mostly for dirt jumping. Those things were real light and easy to manuver. My favorite one that I had in 8th and 9th grade was a White haro 2.2 with white rims, black spokes black handle bars white grips black crank and white pedals, thing was pretty cool, btw white is a bad choice for dirt jumping tho it doesnt stay white too long.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I used to race a Robinson SST, and a 24'' GT. I miss it a lot, but after a few back surguries and a knee rebuild (not related to riding), I dont think I'ma be getting back into it. I still have both bikes. I let what used to be a friend borrow the 24". I got it back missing the 3 piece crank. I made top 10 in national points back in 94 or 95. What a blast. I used to ride a little flatland on a Mongoose. LOL, I got a Haro frame, fork, and bars... I should put it together some day. I think S.L.A.B.96Vtecaccord seen my bikes sittin in the back garage when I lived in Va.

Dude said he had a Trick Star... they were the bomb. those and PK Rippers

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

^^^ do u have the profile hubs. i have the min race cassette and mini front hub in grape.

yeah just on the front because chris king requires around 50 hours of break-in time for their bearings and I did not feel like doing that for both hubs. I just connected my back wheel to a small electric motor and kept it rolling for a while to get the hours in on the back one

Archived