155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I don't have a problem with bad sentence structure or bad punctuation. Some people just don't know, some are writing too quick. It happens. What annoys the shit out of me is when people deliberately write 'dat' in place of that, 'dis' in place of this and so on. That's just frustrating as hell to read.

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

To police it use something that is already available, report the post, give em like 3 warnings then give em a week vacation, after that increase the vacation, and eventually they will learn.

^^^^^^^^This sorta applies more so to the posting in CAPS arguement.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Type full words, full sentences, capitalize correctly and for fucks sake, PUNCTUATE! God damn!

Recently I've seen a couple of posts where the content is akin to 'yeah me n som frenz instaeld dis sub in ma boyz car n it was slamn n loud n i cnt b bthrd usn vwls cs vwls r fr nrds n whn i rt n i jst pt n cs d kys r 2 fr aprt n m 2 lz 2 rch'

You know who you are!!!

EDIT: Heh... time to use my sig I use on a couple of other forums I think...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Recently I've seen a couple of posts where the content is akin to 'yeah me n som frenz instaeld dis sub in ma boyz car n it was slamn n loud n i cnt b bthrd usn vwls cs vwls r fr nrds n whn i rt n i jst pt n cs d kys r 2 fr aprt n m 2 lz 2 rch'

i lol'ed.

lolz

I gave a simple solution!

Don't read it, I don't, If I see a post that is typed like that, I ignore it.

no way to police it, we deal with enough bullshit, we are not here to babysit, and if u report a post that is like that I'm gonna give u a vacation.

I know there are a few forums that do actually ban people for not using proper punctuation and/or grammar. you get 1 strike, they show you a link to the rules page, and the 2nd time you get the ban hammer no questions asked. sometimes I get annoyed with myself doing this but I try to split each question I'm asking into different lines that have nothing to do with the first

example: will ***** subs be okay in 3 cubes even though they recommend 5?

since the box is smaller then needed, should the sub get more or less power?

instead of.. i got lik 3 cubes to work wit is these subs cool for that? more or less power should it be?

lolz

I gave a simple solution!

Don't read it, I don't, If I see a post that is typed like that, I ignore it.

no way to police it, we deal with enough bullshit, we are not here to babysit, and if u report a post that is like that I'm gonna give u a vacation.

lmao for real :lol:............ and people wonder why no one posts in their thread.

Roseville, CA

Archived