Jump to content

Rule Request /Rant On Poor Grammar


Recommended Posts

Posted

i have no idea how to police it...

we probably cant. just gotta let them know how annoying it is

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I don't have a problem with bad sentence structure or bad punctuation. Some people just don't know, some are writing too quick. It happens. What annoys the shit out of me is when people deliberately write 'dat' in place of that, 'dis' in place of this and so on. That's just frustrating as hell to read.

99 Ford Explorer Sport

Alpine 9886

Infinity 7541a

JL 12w3

Viper 771xv

Posted

im sorry some of my post asking for help dont make sense. i try to explain them so that everyone can understand the question or problem im just not very good at explaining, but i will work on that.

Posted

To police it use something that is already available, report the post, give em like 3 warnings then give em a week vacation, after that increase the vacation, and eventually they will learn.

^^^^^^^^This sorta applies more so to the posting in CAPS arguement.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Type full words, full sentences, capitalize correctly and for fucks sake, PUNCTUATE! God damn!

Recently I've seen a couple of posts where the content is akin to 'yeah me n som frenz instaeld dis sub in ma boyz car n it was slamn n loud n i cnt b bthrd usn vwls cs vwls r fr nrds n whn i rt n i jst pt n cs d kys r 2 fr aprt n m 2 lz 2 rch'

You know who you are!!!

EDIT: Heh... time to use my sig I use on a couple of other forums I think...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

Recently I've seen a couple of posts where the content is akin to 'yeah me n som frenz instaeld dis sub in ma boyz car n it was slamn n loud n i cnt b bthrd usn vwls cs vwls r fr nrds n whn i rt n i jst pt n cs d kys r 2 fr aprt n m 2 lz 2 rch'

i lol'ed.

Posted

lolz

I gave a simple solution!

Don't read it, I don't, If I see a post that is typed like that, I ignore it.

no way to police it, we deal with enough bullshit, we are not here to babysit, and if u report a post that is like that I'm gonna give u a vacation.

Posted

Boon, your Sig is awesome! Can I use it as-well? I mean if enough people use it, maybe it would stop at least 1 person from doing it??? Who knows.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

I know there are a few forums that do actually ban people for not using proper punctuation and/or grammar. you get 1 strike, they show you a link to the rules page, and the 2nd time you get the ban hammer no questions asked. sometimes I get annoyed with myself doing this but I try to split each question I'm asking into different lines that have nothing to do with the first

example: will ***** subs be okay in 3 cubes even though they recommend 5?

since the box is smaller then needed, should the sub get more or less power?

instead of.. i got lik 3 cubes to work wit is these subs cool for that? more or less power should it be?

Posted

lolz

I gave a simple solution!

Don't read it, I don't, If I see a post that is typed like that, I ignore it.

no way to police it, we deal with enough bullshit, we are not here to babysit, and if u report a post that is like that I'm gonna give u a vacation.

lmao for real :lol:............ and people wonder why no one posts in their thread.

Roseville, CA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...