Jump to content

Beajay25 4 15" IA Wardens


Recommended Posts

Posted

siiiick, another loud jbody! Where did you find that paint for the box? Is that fleckstone?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

beajay are you bring to daytona to rep witht he rest of the team ?

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Posted

I <3 loud J-Bodies. New vids get linked to the JBO every couple months. Ive been in love with that car for a while.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Posted

fucking awesome! so you going to keep this setup for a while ?

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted
beajay are you bring to daytona to rep witht he rest of the team ?

Ya know I was wondering the same thing...hmmm will he or wont he.... lol

I know all 4 14k's have been bought. Cant wait to see them in action!

Go Team Stetsom USA!

Posted

did you upgrade your mixtape version of Air Forces to the album version that's been out since like 2005 :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted
I <3 loud J-Bodies. New vids get linked to the JBO every couple months. Ive been in love with that car for a while.

woot 1994 j-body with 4 10s on 6K here!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...