FI shipping speed

I just ordered my 15 inch FI BTL fully loaded D1 on tuesday the 8th and I checked my email today and it was shipped out yesterday and eta was the 18.. Couldnt believe how fast it was.. by what ive read i was expecting at least a month or longer.. So i gata brag on them for the quickness of everything so far and might have to brag on them more when it gets here lol.. :good: ..

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

I just ordered my 15 inch FI BTL fully loaded D1 on tuesday the 8th and I checked my email today and it was shipped out yesterday and eta was the 18.. Couldnt believe how fast it was.. by what ive read i was expecting at least a month or longer.. So i gata brag on them for the quickness of everything so far and might have to brag on them more when it gets here lol.. :good: ..

well i cant brag about their service cas its terrible maybe u were lucky this one time but dont count on it, i have bought over 11BTL woofers from them, and still cnt get decent service, dats upsetting!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

thats cool, but i hope you dont plan on running the titan amp to it because its not going to do any justice to the btl. you even chose the wrong coil arrangement for it so the best you can do is a 2ohm load.

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

thats cool, but i hope you dont plan on running the titan amp to it because its not going to do any justice to the btl. you even chose the wrong coil arrangement for it so the best you can do is a 2ohm load.

Yea i was for a little while til i got a new amp

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

well i cant brag about their service cas its terrible maybe u were lucky this one time but dont count on it, i have bought over 11BTL woofers from them, and still cnt get decent service, dats upsetting!

How long of a total wait per shipment was it from order to recieved and where are you located..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Ive ordered 4 15's(seperately) in the last month and on average its been 10 days from the time i placed my order to them showing up at my door. Not bad from las vegas to the top of michigan.

Edited by tristan560

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

• 4 weeks later...

don't go bragging about shipping speed when you don't even have the product. I ordered a re-cone kit for my Q on 10/1 and got an e-mail on 10/4 saying it's been sent but my UPS tracking still says "billing info received" and it's 10/9. brag about shipping speed after you get your stuff.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

• 2 weeks later...

I think it took about 2-3 weeks (which was like 12 or so business days) for me to get my 18" Q. I know it was right around the max they quote for ordering a sub, so that didn't really bother me. What did bother me was the box it was shipped in. It's just a single layer corrugated box with a few pieces of foam for cushion. My sub ended up somehow busting a 6-8" V shaped slit on the side so about an inch or two of the sub was hanging out. I think it only busted through the side because one side of the cardboard supports that hold the magnet in the center of the box broke. The sub was fine though, just like a little scratch on the top or side of the rubber gasket.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D