Kanye West Is A Dick

the only thing that saved that situation was beyonce giving her time up and letting taylor speak. incredible class act.

I totally agree. Gotta give it up for Beyonce sharing the spotlight in HER time and giving taylor swift her spotlight back.

and i gotta agree with this.

i did just honestly say that. if the winner of that award was not white he wouldnt have said anything. He has said racist shit in the past. its not new. google kanye west racist or racism. I'm not the only person who thinks that way.

I'm positive that's what it was.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

i did just honestly say that. if the winner of that award was not white he wouldnt have said anything. He has said racist shit in the past. its not new. google kanye west racist or racism. I'm not the only person who thinks that way.

I did that "google" thing and guess who else is racist? Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King Jr., Santa Claus and Rev. Al Sharpton. I can see where this is going so what I will end this with is, an opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one, but just because you have one doesn't make it the truth. Now would we label any of those I've listed above as racist? No (I had to think for a second about Al Sharpton) but I'm sure someone can pull something that the above mentioned have said and say that it was racist. Labels are destructive because you categorize a person. Prime example Kobe Bryant, Is he an adulterer? Yes, he admitted it, but there are still people in this world that think he's also a rapist. He was never convicted, hell he was never charged but in certain issues an accusation is just as strong as a conviction. That is why I refuse to label Kanye West as a racist. I won't even go into details about the whole George Bush/Hurricane Katrina/Greensburg Tornado issue, (I'm from Kansas so I know what he did.) Kanye my advice to you is to speak your mind, but make wiser decisions.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

I did that "google" thing and guess who else is racist? Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King Jr., Santa Claus and Rev. Al Sharpton. I can see where this is going so what I will end this with is, an opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one, but just because you have one doesn't make it the truth. Now would we label any of those I've listed above as racist? No (I had to think for a second about Al Sharpton) but I'm sure someone can pull something that the above mentioned have said and say that it was racist. Labels are destructive because you categorize a person. Prime example Kobe Bryant, Is he an adulterer? Yes, he admitted it, but there are still people in this world that think he's also a rapist. He was never convicted, hell he was never charged but in certain issues an accusation is just as strong as a conviction. That is why I refuse to label Kanye West as a racist. I won't even go into details about the whole George Bush/Hurricane Katrina/Greensburg Tornado issue, (I'm from Kansas so I know what he did.) Kanye my advice to you is to speak your mind, but make wiser decisions.

thats true but....but i like al sharpton, i always support what he stands for, but when it comes to certain issues, i always ask, where is he? If anything involves an asian, hispanic, white or whatever, he doesnt really bother to say anything, assuming he is STILL a "Civil Rights Leader". Im not really saying he is a racist, i think he is more one sided towards blacks, like if beyonce won an award and eminem for example pops out and says "Taylor swift had the best video of all time" Al Sharpton would call it racism

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

i only read a few comments and i cant believe ANYONE here would actually think its OK for that idiot to just walk up on the stage and share his worthless opinion with everyone during someones acceptance speach - what a DICK. Yes he is entitled to his worthless opinion, but not walking up on stage and inturrupting like that!

i guess i wont be buying anymore Kanye cd's......wait, i have never bought one before anyway -

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i only read a few comments and i cant believe ANYONE here would actually think its OK for that idiot to just walk up on the stage and share his worthless opinion with everyone during someones acceptance speach - what a DICK. Yes he is entitled to his worthless opinion, but not walking up on stage and inturrupting like that!

i guess i wont be buying anymore Kanye cd's......wait, i have never bought one before anyway -

X2 on that, well said

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

hes a piece of shit...hes made a few good songs but i hate him as a person

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I saw a video clip on comcast just now.... Beyonce actually ended up winning the video of the year award, so Kanye spouted off a little too soon, making him look even more like a gigantic ass hat with a stupid haircut.

Props to Beyonce though, when she won her award she Had Taylor come out on stage and give her thank you speech, very much UNINTERRUPTED .... That to me shows What kind of person Beyonce is. I don't listen to her music , but I will always have a lot of respect for her as a person and a artist.

FUCK KANYE. And Louis Vuitton gave this mother fucker an apprenticeship. One of the, if not the most widely recognized design house in the world.... and this is how he shows his growth as a "artist" ?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

im not the biggest Beyonce fan (obviously LOL) but i like her more now.......that was a class act.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Okay first I would like to say that was a nice tribute to the King of Pop (R.I.P MJ) Now as far as Kanye West goes, do I think he is entitled to his opinion, Yes. I don't think he made the wisest decision, but that's me. I don't think it was disrespectful but I do think it was very impolite. I don't recall him saying anything negative about her as a person or even an artist, (I might have missed it if he did) I heard him say that he felt Beyonce's video was better. I have no idea what Taylor Swift's video looked like because I have never seen it, nor am I a fan of country music. To say he has no talent is just flat out wrong. He is very talented and one of the top producers out there right now (his album sales and producer credits will show that) Obviously controversy sales (look at 50 Cent and Eminem). What I respect about Kanye is that he is not afraid to voice his opinion (Yes that whole George Bush and black people issue) Sometimes I feel he should make wiser decisions but if we flip it for just a second, he got more press from saying it on the VMA's than putting it on Twitter. I am not saying that he should have done that because that was a poor decision. In comparison more people remember his comments regarding George Bush from what he said on live TV, than anything ever posted on a website. As a black man am I proud of what he did on the VMA's? No, but I respect his opinion because he's entitled to it.

He can have his opinion.... sure. BUT THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING. And that was not the time , nor the place for him to express his opinion. He had NO RIGHT to get up on that stage and do that to that girl. NO FUCKING RIGHT.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived