ive always had a little bit of insomnia, but here lately in the past few months its been really bad, i cant get to sleep for shit. seems like ill lay there starin at the ceiling fan for 3-4 hours before i get to sleep. and then i get 4 or less hours of sleep and im dead on my feet the next day.

anyone else suffer from this bullshit? anyone know of ways to make it not be so bad.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Get a script from your doctor for Lunesta and try it. A friend of mine uses it for his insomnia and it seems to work decently for him.

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

yup ive always had it, its been really bad for about 5-6 months now, im lucky to be asleep before 4:30 gotta get up at 7:30 at the latest most times its at 6 for work, really sucks bad i feel ya man

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ive always had a little bit of insomnia, but here lately in the past few months its been really bad, i cant get to sleep for shit. seems like ill lay there starin at the ceiling fan for 3-4 hours before i get to sleep. and then i get 4 or less hours of sleep and im dead on my feet the next day.

anyone else suffer from this bullshit? anyone know of ways to make it not be so bad.

I'm the same way, I'll get 3-4 hours of sleep a night. It really sucks.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

How yours diet? I used to be lucky to get 1-4 hours of sleep a night but now I'm doing the P90x program and dieting hardcore and by the time 10 or 11 rolls around I usually pass out and get 6-9 hours of sleep.

If you don't already, try cutting back on caffeine and fattening stuff and excercise an hour a day. It does a lot for the body.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

gotta burn more energy. I know when I do a lot of thinking, planning something out, and its done, I sleep easy, right now I kind of have insomnia, but only awake till like 2am- 230am, have to wake up around 630, so its not that bad, I get lucky a lot and get to sleep in till 830

I USED to be like you, but seriously, that is when I had no hobbies. Now I work 10hrs a day, and when I come home I still have work. box builds, subwoofer builds, and just being a good bf to my gf

so my mind is BEAT when I hit the hay

I turn it to "Married with children" every night, same routine, at least 2am, and right when I lay down, I pass out, almost instantly

when I didn't do a whole lot, just work, come home and veg out, I would toss and turn in bed for hrs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I definitely understand man. Had this shit forever. All through school for as long as I can remember.

I literally watch the clock move for hours at night.

Sometimes I take a melatonin(spelling) supplement.

Supposedly it makes you sleepy, I don't know if it's all in my head or not...but it seems to work for the most part.

Don't need a prescription either, just like 5-6 bucks.

Good luck man

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

I used to only sleep 1-2hours a night and It was killing me. Then I started working out everyday and eating right now I can fall alseep in like 5 seconds at anytime haha.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I have it really bad, and have for years. I get 2hrs of sleep, them im up for 20-30hrs, then get 2 maybe 3 hrs and am back at it. Then other times, I will lay in bed for 10hrs but only sleep 30mins-1hr of that time, the rest is tossin and tuning, up to smoke or piss, back to tossin like a fish.In the past i was known to go for 6-10days without sleeping at all, then crashing for 15-20hrs straight, but i havent done that since about 02-03.

I am on day 17 of drinking little to no caffine, and have cut dark sodas out altogether..The first week or so was absolute hell, with cold sweats,tremors,headaches,muscle aches, like coming off Morphine when i was release from the hospital with my lung. I would actually say the morphine withdrawls where less painful/intense..I have notice now that im over the initial BS i can sleep for up to about 5 hrs now, before i wake up. Im still up for a dumb amount of hrs between sleeping, but at least im getting to a resonable amount each night.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member