I have SO MANY SPIDERS in my lawn WTF can I do?

100% black widow, and I have a ton of WOLF spiders as-well. I just want to move to Montana, be up in the mountains, and never see a day again where it is 75degrees outside, and live in a DRY CLIMATE! Who's with me on this?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Your not mistaken this for the spider are you ?

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload/.../40/5/43445.jpg

cause if so then dont get stung by this bastard ....its actually a wasp that cannot fly and some people mistake it for a spider and a ant .

but if you try to kill it better make sure your wearing some heavy duty shoes cause the actual stinger on these things can be upto 3 inches long .

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Your not mistaken this for the spider are you ?

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/upload/.../40/5/43445.jpg

cause if so then dont get stung by this bastard ....its actually a wasp that cannot fly and some people mistake it for a spider and a ant .

but if you try to kill it better make sure your wearing some heavy duty shoes cause the actual stinger on these things can be upto 3 inches long .

These things are nasty, they make a loud high pitch noise too if you dont kill them first stomp.

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Take a picture of spiders.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

These things are nasty, they make a loud high pitch noise too if you dont kill them first stomp.

Yeah I seen one of these little bastards crawling on my driveway one day and decided to stomp it !

Yeah ok it sqeaked like a little whining bitch ...and kept on crawling. I was like WTF ? - Then I crab a piece of old mdf i was gonna use and threw it down on top of it !

and was gonna stomp it until it was pulling the mdf across the drive way at that point I just left it alone the peice of mdf by the way was 3/4 in and 12 by 8 that damn thing was like incredible hulk so i just let it go at that point !

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

we have those out in the country where i live, my dad gets poision spray from some of our farmer friends, its call diazanon (sp), its illegal here in california im not so sure about the rest of the states though, that shit will leave your yard damn near glowing for a couple days but it kills every bug that was there, is there, is 2 feet under the ground and will ever walk on for a couple months, we mix it up in a big sprayer we have for the back of our quads and just go to town, you can spray it on your tree's,ivy, everything...i hate black widows im highly allergic to them, aparently most people just get really drowsy and start throwing up (what the er nurse said), my whole body shuts down, if this shit didnt work then i wouldnt have posted it up, hope you get it taken care of

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived