Lotta Shit-little Truck

It's 68lbs to be exact, it's very damn heavy, there's one down fall to it's size, and you can tell in the picture, the wire termials are the same distance as the frame, so when you put wire in them, it very tricky and slow to put the wire back in the enclosure when all wired up, they need to make same bottom termials for it, but it's still a great sub, we have no rubbing, no noise from it of any kind, nothing besides boom anyway! I'm in the audio business and it really will give you a headacne! the Highs are out of this world, they're so clean everything crossed at 125Hz, just enough for a little mid-bass!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Damn! That 10" looks like it needs pancakes for breakfast if ya feel me on that one! :blink::blink::o

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

lol 1 - 10 = alotta shit in small truck. lmao.

Who said it had to be all bass, He's got two Hifonics amps, 4 6.5" Alpines ( two are glassed in above the enclosure ) and two tweeters, the second Brutus amp will be coming soon! For a two door truck it's packed!

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Who said it had to be all bass, He's got two Hifonics amps, 4 6.5" Alpines ( two are glassed in above the enclosure ) and two tweeters, the second Brutus amp will be coming soon! For a two door truck it's packed!

pics of said work?

Archived