14 total people competing in Bassrace at Finals 09

redbaron80

Being new to the sport..... I am just excited to be going, I know I have no shot at winning just the experience of going. At the begging of the season I said I'm and going to make a go for Finals, didn't even know where it was at the time just wanted an invite. I will more than likely be the lowest score there, and the only Avalanche competing. Again its just for the experience of going and supporting the sport.

Rebuild coming soon

Being new to the sport..... I am just excited to be going, I know I have no shot at winning just the experience of going. At the begging of the season I said I'm and going to make a go for Finals, didn't even know where it was at the time just wanted an invite. I will more than likely be the lowest score there, and the only Avalanche competing. Again its just for the experience of going and supporting the sport.

Hope to see ya there..i'll be filming!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

they need to do two locations imo...like nevada and indy

drag is one of the few, if not only, orgs that actually spans the entire contry (and internationally)...seems more logical to have two locations. i think it would be a lot better turnout...

i likes me some audio stuff...

14 is a weak fucking turn out.

A cen-cal show just makes sence, not only cause I live here, but you would have all the nor-cal guys and so-cal guys drive here. With no question.

Say it was in nor cal, you might not get all the so-cal guys to make that 8 hour trip. or vice-versa.

And maybe if it didnt cost an arm and a leg to enter.

I think 60.00-70.00 is plenty, and if you get more people to enter at that cheaper rate, then Wayne might even make more $$ (isnt that what it's all about now Wayne?)

I can tell you right now as a shop/competitor

if it would have been local/(more local) that at a minimum 12 of my customers would be there.

And thats just from 1 source.

This is a no-brainer from a biz standpoint, make it more accessible to the masses and then count your cash.

If this happens again next year, well if i see it going shitty.......

I promise to host a huge west-coast event, No bullshit.

End rant/

ok not end rant,

It sucks to see guys that are wayyyyyy more into drag than I am, get sucker punched with this weakkkkkkkk ass finals.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

notice in those maps where every one is from the Ohio PA/ indianna/michagan regin

So you argee that having one location for World Finals, netting 14 people this year is a superior way to conduct finals than in 2007 + 2008?

The attendance does not support this.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Only 14 people Total competing in Bassrace for Finals 2009.

2007 - 62 People Competed in Bassrace for Finals.

2008 - 41 People Competed in Bassrace for Finals.

Maybe the multi-locations helped attendance. Perhaps Wayne should think about these stats http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

That is truely sad, I went to a show at a drag strip last weekend that was not for any org that had more show up then that lol

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Archived