slugdub Posted October 2, 2009 Report Posted October 2, 2009 Who's gettin it? I highly recommend you go and grab Left 4 Dead 1 because its cheap @ Gamestop or on Gamefly.com used (like $20) AND I just noticed they like added 50% more game content with a pretty reasonable download, effectively giving the game 1.5 X as much game. I used to be a hater, wondering why the game was so popular since it was so repetitive.. but once I played mutli as the zombies I became hooked, like no other game. Quote
Applejack Posted October 2, 2009 Report Posted October 2, 2009 love l4d, can't wait for the second one to come out. Quote Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
AI James Posted October 2, 2009 Report Posted October 2, 2009 part one was pretty fun for me so yea i would get the second one as well. Quote
k3n12ock Posted October 2, 2009 Report Posted October 2, 2009 l4d 1 is pretty sick. The AI of the horde is cool too. Can't wait for part 2. Quote 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Kvo_8 Posted October 2, 2009 Report Posted October 2, 2009 left 4 dead was the shit! but then i didnt want to pay for xbox live anymore lol Quote Alpine 9886 Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series Elemental Designs nine.4 JL Audio 1000/1 DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz Clarion EQS746 Stinger Voltage Meter Optima Yellow Top (Front) XS Power 1200 (Rear) All KnuKonceptz Wiring
Shyne151 Posted October 2, 2009 Report Posted October 2, 2009 I have left4dead on 360... the zombies from WaW is wayyyyyy better though. I doubt I'll get the new l4d. Quote -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
slugdub Posted October 5, 2009 Author Report Posted October 5, 2009 Well, I plan to buy a copy probably Wednesday and the expansion (rented it from gamefly before) so if anyone wants to play with me and my cuz: gt: hydrallus Quote
Slinky Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 ill be gettin it fa sho Quote DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Torres Posted October 10, 2009 Report Posted October 10, 2009 i'll get it eventually, but it'll be on PC Quote
slugdub Posted October 18, 2009 Author Report Posted October 18, 2009 I gotta remember to pre-order because you get a frickin bat! I want that bat... oh and early access to the demo. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.