Sending best wishes and prayers for your shoulder, and look forward to seeing the incredible tools I'm sure you are making.

I've always said, without my hands I don't even know how I could live, so much inside my head and heart is expressed through creation, so I really really really hope things come around for your shoulders as I can feel just how important that is to be able to do.

Thanks for always sharing your gift with us.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Awesome video! Great to learn more about you.

Very inspiring.

Best of luck on the recovery. :good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Thanks for sharing the video. I hope the doctors find a way to help you with your shoulder problem

• 4 weeks later...
Meanwhile, I’ve done some medical examinations to my shoulders. In each shoulder a muscle group and tendons are torn or ripped off , and this gives many problems..

As you can see I 'm going through life in a wheelchair. I think none of you guys knew that already.

That explains why I have shoulder problems . The last 20 years I've done some crazy things with the shoulders, and there had to be a time when these were going to fail

I just wanted to do some more years , 10 – 15 would be awesome , but that will not happen anymore.

April 7 I’m in for a first surgery on the left side. In total, the recovery will take six months.

Once this is good, the same will happen on the right side.

Again six months rehabilitation.

So in total, I won’t be allowed to do much for a year , and let everything heal and recover well. .

The Doctor also told me once everything is healed, I’m won’t be able to do crazy things with them anymore.

They will heal pretty well now, but when it happens again, it’s game over for me.

Meanwhile I’m busy with some things that will make it more easy once I can start on the bimmer again.

Here's a small elevator that I made to sit on. Normally this is a bath lift but of course, I modified this a little.

For the things I do low to the ground , I sat on a little board on wheels . This was very easy for me , and it was a good enough solution.

To get from the wheelchair to the board was no problem. But when I needed to get back in the wheelchair , I had to do enormous efforts with my arms and shoulders. So this I just can’t do anymore…

2016-02-01%2012.11.07_zpsxtwotndf.jpg

2016-02-10%2017.20.18_zps3tld86q7.jpg

Now, with the electrical board , I can put it as high as the wheelchair is , and then I can shove/slide myself on it.

When I’m on it, I just drop it to the desired height. This works perfectly

2016-02-15%2018.57.09_zpsqpwp83ad.jpg

P1020797_zpst7rzmbr6.jpg

Entering the BMW as before is also not an option anymore.

I have created a bench that I put between the wheelchair and the seat . So I slide into the car. The wheelchair is now beside me on the passenger chair .

So I can get out independently whenever I want.

2016-02-05%2014.55.52_zpsxyqvqiyd.jpg

As for the car hifi , I 'm going to have to change things to the installation too.

I 'm busy thinking about it , but certain things I will not be able to do anymore

Carbon fiber and aluminum electric wheel chair coming up in a new build project Im forseeing? :D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Best of luck with the recovery!

My wife just had surgery for a torn rotator cuff and it was a tough recovery so I couldnt imagine two damaged shoulders.

Sir...your dedication is second to NONE. :drinks:

Love it :good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Best of luck with the recovery!

My wife just had surgery for a torn rotator cuff and it was a tough recovery so I couldnt imagine two damaged shoulders.

Sir...your dedication is second to NONE. :drinks:

Love it :good:

That's thething I have in my shoulders. It is indeed a difficult recovery , especially if you are in a wheelchair and you 're relying on your arms 100 %

Soon, I’ll be able to tell you how it feels.For the moment painkillers are my best friends

• 2 weeks later...

Archived