DC Paid for the Ukiah 3X but entry fee will only cost what a 1X is

WCA Rusty

It dont really matter imo.

Compeitors have sponsers backing them in db drag too.

Tho sponsers aint the best as they once where (which you can thank competitors for that).

Tho they may have to pay their travel costs, they get their gear for free or next to nothing!

But if its not the same, then a sponsered competitor should be placed up against an average guy competitng for fun. Because that sponsered person with a stereo 100times beetter, or their expierence because they work at a shop, or even because they are a world/us champ from a previous year is going to walk all over that average joe.

There should be something that bumps you into a higher bracket like usaci does (i think).

understandable

I see some people are worried about the higher cost entry fees, I have paid to make it a 3X to attract more people but with a twist, the entry fee's will be what a normal 1X event costs,

that is good shit!!!

Roseville, CA

I see some people are worried about the higher cost entry fees, I have paid to make it a 3X to attract more people but with a twist, the entry fee's will be what a normal 1X event costs,

There shouldn't be any cry'n now everyone should be lining up to go to this event. Rusty you the man!!!

Good job Rusty, it is good to see you supporting the people......

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Archived