Took My Oath Oct 6th- Joined the Air Force.

Actually, Now that MEPS is over my day for active duty is looking like it is closer to febuary-march

I might actually make Autorama :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

• 2 months later...

Well, welcome to the good ol' air force. Nice to have you.

They have treated me very well for the past twelve years, hopefully they do the same for you!

If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to hit me up.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

congrats I was in the army joined in 91 to 94 wish sometimes I had stayed in cause I got into to much trouble when I got out but its all good good luck to ya!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

congrats man... also you will be at lackland afb, the tail there is phenominal... easily swing 3-4 females a day there... had to go there for dog handling training while in the Navy... BTW, the sr71 parked across the street, I got busted on top of it getting some... the best times of your life will be in the military, as long as you can deal with a lot of stress

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

congrats man... also you will be at lackland afb, the tail there is phenominal... easily swing 3-4 females a day there... had to go there for dog handling training while in the Navy... BTW, the sr71 parked across the street, I got busted on top of it getting some... the best times of your life will be in the military, as long as you can deal with a lot of stress

dude i laughed so fuckin hard at that one....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Well, welcome to the good ol' air force. Nice to have you.

They have treated me very well for the past twelve years, hopefully they do the same for you!

If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to hit me up.

Same here. Ask away. I did just over 6 years before getting out. (wish I was still in..I'd have 5ish years left).

What job did you choose? I was a 1C6 satellite operator. I was stationed in Colorado and had tech school in California..I was spoiled and still am. Now a govt employee and doing aight. Great move man! And thanks!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

im not a Air Force guy USMC here but it can be stressful at time but remember its for the best keep ya head up and i heard u gotta study alot in there so good luck. i hate studying lol. if u need some encouragement anytime i got sum motivating stories for ya.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Archived