Noob_On_Droid Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 It will sit till after tech school and end up either outside the auto shop on base OR outside aamco ha ha
mr.p Posted October 8, 2009 Report Posted October 8, 2009 give it to me to play with, ill get that bish running for you. give you something to come back to cali for. can you say autorama? DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
Noobtastic14 Posted October 8, 2009 Author Report Posted October 8, 2009 Actually, Now that MEPS is over my day for active duty is looking like it is closer to febuary-march I might actually make Autorama -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Posted December 18, 2009 Leaving for basic training April 13th -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
pstone11 Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 Well, welcome to the good ol' air force. Nice to have you. They have treated me very well for the past twelve years, hopefully they do the same for you! If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to hit me up. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
keepinitloud Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 congrats I was in the army joined in 91 to 94 wish sometimes I had stayed in cause I got into to much trouble when I got out but its all good good luck to ya! 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
jbondox Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 congrats man... also you will be at lackland afb, the tail there is phenominal... easily swing 3-4 females a day there... had to go there for dog handling training while in the Navy... BTW, the sr71 parked across the street, I got busted on top of it getting some... the best times of your life will be in the military, as long as you can deal with a lot of stress SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields
finkster Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 congrats man... also you will be at lackland afb, the tail there is phenominal... easily swing 3-4 females a day there... had to go there for dog handling training while in the Navy... BTW, the sr71 parked across the street, I got busted on top of it getting some... the best times of your life will be in the military, as long as you can deal with a lot of stress dude i laughed so fuckin hard at that one.... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
sayhuh? Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 Well, welcome to the good ol' air force. Nice to have you. They have treated me very well for the past twelve years, hopefully they do the same for you! If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to hit me up. Same here. Ask away. I did just over 6 years before getting out. (wish I was still in..I'd have 5ish years left). What job did you choose? I was a 1C6 satellite operator. I was stationed in Colorado and had tech school in California..I was spoiled and still am. Now a govt employee and doing aight. Great move man! And thanks! Blown
jmitch Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 im not a Air Force guy USMC here but it can be stressful at time but remember its for the best keep ya head up and i heard u gotta study alot in there so good luck. i hate studying lol. if u need some encouragement anytime i got sum motivating stories for ya. I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.