you're a nicer guy than I am. she would have went to jail. especially if she had been drinking. next time she may hit someone and kill someone

x1000

i got no remorse for drunk driving at all. shed been in the jail like a mofo

If You report a Hit and run you will be, making a false police report.... Have them sign a quick document, stating guilt, in case you have to go to court..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

I think you did the right thing by not calling the cops. The worst thing is no matter how well they fix your car, when you go to sell it someday and someone does a carfax, it will show that it was wrecked at one time and the resale value goes down.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

I think you did the right thing by not calling the cops. The worst thing is no matter how well they fix your car, when you go to sell it someday and someone does a carfax, it will show that it was wrecked at one time and the resale value goes down.

i think you are looking at this with all the wrong reasons involved. she was drunk or visibly intoxicated. fuck resale value.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

but you're talking about a drunk driver hitting him. You would be saving this chicks ass by Doing that.

You truly are a better man then i Red.

When i was rear ended JUST a tad i blew up on the guy.

I called police. I took pictures. The dude begged me not to but i didn't give a fuck. It was HIS fault, and HE Payed for it.

I have NO sympathy for any one driving drunk. I have lost two cousins and a fiancee to drunk drivers.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

but you're talking about a drunk driver hitting him. You would be saving this chicks ass by Doing that.

You truly are a better man then i Red.

When i was rear ended JUST a tad i blew up on the guy.

I called police. I took pictures. The dude begged me not to but i didn't give a fuck. It was HIS fault, and HE Payed for it.

I have NO sympathy for any one driving drunk. I have lost two cousins and a fiancee to drunk drivers.

I would have done the same exact thing, fuck being a nice guy in that situation.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

right in the past ten years Ive lost at least 20 of my friends from high school marines etc due to drunk driving. I have no compassion . I wont even have a single beer and drive afterwards anymore.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

right in the past ten years Ive lost at least 20 of my friends from high school marines etc due to drunk driving. I have no compassion . I wont even have a single beer and drive afterwards anymore.

exactly i drink at home when i drink. I NEVER drink when im out.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

:clapping: HELL YEA !!!!!! lets give her a chance to take someones life! why am i not surprised hearing this from you? fuck a life save your cars value..... i dont care who it is, FUCK DRUNK DRIVERS PERIOD!! years ago i watched my neighbors 3 year old get hit by a drunk driver. ever watch an innocent child die in front of the parents because of some irresponsible retard ?

navi hope it gets worked out.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Lets see BOTH of you left the scene of an accident BOTH of you should have called the Police and BOTH of you are screwed. You more than she. Your insurance could and should drop you and there could be charges against you. The old couple could have filed a claim saying YOU hit them. and now you have no recourse. Good Luck. I am so happy I was raised the way I was.